Sub are not real sub

do****

Posted
That’s actually a good argument to discuss things before starting anything
Posted

If you know the shears amount to Dom trying  to talk with me even if in all my profile I said is No-No, you will be surprised 

I wish pp read and respect my boundaries, but for many, this is too much 

Posted
Aye people don’t know and haven’t been taught to respect boundaries. It’s unfortunate
Posted
Tuesday at 08:44 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

this is a false equivalence 

Not sure I follow, some just don’t grow up, and some young are fantastic. There is no all are one way sorry if that was how you felt I mentioned what i did

Posted
18 hours ago, Jecture said:

The not my kink issue when pussed isn’t really acceptable sub behaviour

It's not acceptable behavior period. The roles and who's in which is kind of irrelevant. It would have been just as unacceptable if the roles were reversed. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

It's not acceptable behavior period. The roles and who's in which is kind of irrelevant. It would have been just as unacceptable if the roles were reversed. 

I agree

Posted
Tuesday at 08:38 PM, Jecture said:

I agree completely with that, but often age does play a major role in the development of a person

Age holds no pedigree above someones soul. I have encountered many young by definition but old souls with far too much damage and maturity for their age. Do not put a box around the number. There are many out there you can take a moment and connect with, learn from. The age is not relevant

Posted
1 hour ago, Remy83 said:

Age holds no pedigree above someones soul. I have encountered many young by definition but old souls with far too much damage and maturity for their age. Do not put a box around the number. There are many out there you can take a moment and connect with, learn from. The age is not relevant

Sure, but I’m sure you have noticed that a 19 yr old person will be less aware generally than a 30 year old person with a few decades of experience learning from life experience

Posted
2 hours ago, Jecture said:

Sure, but I’m sure you have noticed that a 19 yr old person will be less aware generally than a 30 year old person with a few decades of experience learning from life experience

ok - this is getting really offtopic, and I'm sorry - but this is frankly bullshit.

the thing with "life experience" is it's not really quantitive or measurable because a lot depends on what has actually happened in their life.  And that some people are open to new research, learning, knowledge - and some are set in their ways.   That 'life experience' isn't a universal catchall transferable into any field or scenario anyway.