BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

cautiousswitch
Posted

Smoosh someone are infatuated with.

MysticFyre96
Posted

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Having friends is always a plus
Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - Tell us about yourself, the more details the better we can know you.
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Conduction is the code in which we all stay warm and friendly.
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Seeking should not be done in chat rooms.  Follow the rules and make a ******** ** instead.
Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - When the filter doesn't get you and you gotta adjust your news.
Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - Change that filter with the quickness if you wanna hand out those kinky spanks.

Posted
6 hours ago, Zombabe said:
If I accidentally gave away an icon, is there a way to get it back? Or nah? Does it matter?

Sure, just go to the same place you found that icon. When you give an icon away, a clone will appear there and you can collect it back.

Posted
I'm missing one but I have no clue which one it is actually two of the clues kind of relate similarly
PixieDust
Posted
9 hours ago, CannibelleJester said:

How do I give away icons

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - Spanks for the memories, a little adjustment goes a long way!!
Posted
I’m not sure I understand how to find them
Posted
48 minutes ago, Jesssicaa said:
I’m not sure I understand how to find them

Basically you need to explore the various options of the app or website and try to find a square shaped icon
So far 6 have been released and clues are posted if you scroll up.

If you need additional help feel free to DM

spandexthong
Posted

#6 Grid 16 Candy or Rock - work out what to crush

Posted
Day4 Clue4 Grid 21 - maybe a good idea to market yourself with a headline and see who responds to it

Day5 Clue5 Grid 19 - Before you fire from the base you can change your parameters depending on age, orientation etc

Day6 Clue6 Grid 16 - To the left, to the right and maybe hit a jackpot - play to win

If you need further help feel free to DM me
Posted

Just wandered around the site and the deep dark corners of fet world 🌍 feel like a pirate with all the treasures I found 😉

Posted
Sounds funn.....😁😁😁
Posted
1 minute ago, Pocketsizedprincess said:
Sounds funn.....😁😁😁

Yes it is and clues are posted if you scroll up

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep  😊

Posted
Day 7, Clue 7, Grid 3 - It's nice that you dropped by.
Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 Knock! Knock1 Who's there?
Posted
Day7 Clue7 Grid 3 - Here you will find who was checking you out
Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - Who's that knocking on my door? Who's that ringing my bell?