BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, BladedDragon said:

Ok I can't figure out the Clue for Grid #18. Is there another Clue??

I have posted the clues that were shared for Clue # 09 Grid # 18 below.

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.     

On 8/20/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

On 8/20/2024 at 11:34 PM, CelticJedi said:

Day #09 - Clue #09 - Grid #18- Hey, you checking me out?

On 8/21/2024 at 12:37 AM, cautiousswitch said:

#9 Tag! Now you have to find me.

On 8/21/2024 at 12:37 AM, JoJoBinks405 said:

Clue #9 Who's that visiting my page? Should I look at theirs?

On 8/21/2024 at 1:14 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Looking at you looking at me.

On 8/21/2024 at 1:55 AM, little4use said:

clue #9 when someone comes to visit its nice yo return the favour

On 8/21/2024 at 2:02 AM, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue 9- you recently peaked at my profile so I'm going to peak straight back at yours

On 8/21/2024 at 2:33 AM, KissingDom said:

Day9 Clue89Grid 18 - check out the last one from top to bottom who checked you out to see if you have anything in common

On 8/21/2024 at 2:33 AM, joedoe said:

Day 9 Clue 9 Check out your last check out

On 8/21/2024 at 2:36 AM, taHwI said:

Day #9, Grid #18: 🧍‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶...➡️🚶‍♂️⬅️👀

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 24 - Polish those conversational manners by following these, or you might just find yourself exiled

Posted
Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 24 - It's the law if you want to have a trouble free existence round here.
Posted
Just check all the tabs on app takes 30 min to find all
Posted
Day 19
Clue 19
When you get a fishing license you normally pick up the rules and regulations book
Posted
Find out the correct wording
Posted
Day19 Clue19 Grid 24- before you start talking to people by DM or on discussion boards, better educate yourself about the guidelines
Posted
Do you happen to need a subscription in order to see all of the places this might appear? I'm stuck on the one in the bottom right and I think I know where it might be, but I can't access it.
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Day # 19 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 24 - It's the law if you want to have a trouble free existence round here.

Like, specifically here.

Remember, the real point of the game is to encourage us to nudge around parts of the site/app that we might normally skip. That is the most important mechanism of the game.

cautiousswitch
Posted

The French cat reigns supreme.

Posted
Finding these places is hard, lol. Says I have 4 to find and a few locked by date. I hit so many tabs can't remember which ones I hit.
Posted
1 hour ago, Bearwolf858711 said:
Finding these places is hard, lol. Says I have 4 to find and a few locked by date. I hit so many tabs can't remember which ones I hit.

At this point it's best to write down your own solutions, possibly in an order that makes it easier to streamline checking all those places.

Posted
39 minutes ago, ExotikSlutt said:
Just hot here a d found one. So the icons are odd misconstrued pics?

In this instance of the treasure hunt, the icons are pieces of one single image, like a mosaic. Last time (in June) each icon was an individual image.

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, CompsciGuy said:

Do you happen to need a subscription in order to see all of the places this might appear? I'm stuck on the one in the bottom right and I think I know where it might be, but I can't access it.

The game is free for all to play no matter your level of membership and is available to play on your choice of platform, Desktop, Mobile Desktop or FET APP. So whichever platform you choose, you will be able to hunt and collect the icons. If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

PixieDust
Posted
40 minutes ago, ExotikSlutt said:

Just hot here a d found one. So the icons are odd misconstrued pics?

The icons you find form part of final picture which will be revealed in full by the end of the hunt if you find and collect all 24 icons. 

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, springfield450448 said:

Clue 18 ???

Below are the clues that were shared for Icon # 18 - Grid # 07

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.  

On 8/29/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 07 - Just like a cold this is not a word you want to be passing around but it is something you should keep updated regularly

On 8/29/2024 at 11:33 PM, cautiousswitch said:

#18 An old game show gets you by.

On 8/29/2024 at 11:35 PM, CelticJedi said:

Day #18 - Clue #18 - Grid #07 - Sometimes you have to change your locks.

On 8/29/2024 at 11:42 PM, PeteNR2 said:

Day #18 - Clue #18 - Grid #07 - Pass the… (it’s not salt).

On 8/30/2024 at 12:18 AM, joedoe said:

Clue 18 Day 18 You need to change these often on computers and emails So you don’t get hacked

On 8/30/2024 at 12:23 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 07 - Draws sap gets mixed up to find something that keeps out unwanted visitors

On 8/30/2024 at 12:42 AM, spandexthong said:

Clue 18 Grid#7 - Do you rotate these like your computer guys ask you to? I'm not sure I do, but I don't reuse them.

On 8/30/2024 at 4:23 AM, KissingDom said:

Day18 Clue18 Grid 7- it's always recommended to make a new one every 3 months so that your entry is not restricted

On 8/30/2024 at 5:56 AM, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue 18- do you change these or keep them the same... can be used to keep secrets or enter a hideout as a kid ;)

On 8/30/2024 at 8:27 AM, DD0001 said:

Day 18 : most people don't do this despite recommendations to change this regularly to prevent being hacked

23 hours ago, lil_pin said:

#18 a secret code that opens doors

22 hours ago, Bbw44 said:

Day 18 Clue 18 if its 12345 someone will be able to figure it out easily and get into your account.

Posted
That grid section number is the bottom right corner icon I'm struggling to figure out this one
Posted
Yesterday at 04:24 PM, SexCrazedBlonde said:
What a crock on day #18….it’s covered by my keyboard and I have no option to hide the keyboard

Try using the website, or just hit "next" until your keyboard hides, it got me too

Posted
What happens if you gift one to some one?