BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
#8, grid #10: in sports the team with the most of these, wins.
Posted
Day8 Clue8 Grid 10 - there are many ways to earn and this is where you find your daily score.
Posted
How does this work? I saw one, but not sure if I collected it or not. How do I check if I did? Or how do you collect them?
Posted
Today’s was really easy! Didn’t even need the clue
abeshyannal
Posted
"You got a friend in me." Is the clue to one.
Posted
Picture the game “Battleship for grid explanation
Posted
I’m still figuring the app out and the zero icons thing makes me sad lmao.
Posted
I think I'm missing one but not sure which
Posted
I've only found 2 so far. 😞
Posted
I feel like I missed like a ton of icons smh
Posted
I missing the trail of this game lol
Posted
2 hours ago, cyndibear428 said:

I think I'm missing one but not sure which

I just checked your profile and see you have now found the icon which is great 😊

Posted
10 minutes ago, Tobyuwu said:

I feel like I missed like a ton of icons smh

I just checked your profile and you have 7 icons collected so you are only missing 1 icon as there are currently 8 available to collect.  If you would like some help, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, stormy1234 said:

I've only found 2 so far. 😞

That's great, keep going and you will find more and if you need some help feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Newby here & as a Fet Virgin, i have questions 😝 What's an Icon? Like, a person 'famous Icon' or a digital Icon like a symbol ?
Posted
11 hours ago, flushing176590 said:

How does this work? I saw one, but not sure if I collected it or not. How do I check if I did? Or how do you collect them?

11 hours ago, B0y5aw87 said:

I'm so confused on this lol

3 hours ago, brokebunn said:

I’m still figuring the app out and the zero icons thing makes me sad lmao.

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.  You can hunt around FET by just having a look around for the icons or alternatively you can use the clues in this forum thread. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find a icon which is overlayed on the screen, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Currently there are 8 icons available to collect.  

Icon  9 will be released later today at 3pm UK time and new one is released each day at the same time. By the end of the hunt their will be 24 icons in total and the icons will reveal a final picture.  I have also included the rules from the OP below. 

If you would like some further help, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
6 minutes ago, sweet18lacie said:

Newby here & as a Fet Virgin, i have questions 😝 What's an Icon? Like, a person 'famous Icon' or a digital Icon like a symbol ?

Welcome to FET.  On the app the icons are a small circle overlayed on the screen, on the website they are square icons.  Each icon has part of picture in them, as you collect them they start to form an image in your treasure chest and if you collect all 24 icons by the end of the hunt, the full image will be revealed in your treasure chest.  If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
14 minutes ago, wellandlicker said:
Comfused

Scroll up to the top and read the posts. The easiest way is to explore every option on the app or website - open it to find icons. So far 8 have been released.