BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I think i am missing one but not sure which one it is lol! Help porfis 🥺
Posted
When do the new clues usually come out?
Posted
I found 1 I think I don't quite understand what they are for
Posted
I have only found one so far lol
Posted
21 minutes ago, HiltonYTown44507 said:

When do the new clues usually come out?

A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time. Clues are posted as members find the new icon thereafter. 😊

Posted
12 minutes ago, columbia930252 said:

I found 1 I think I don't quite understand what they are for

Each icon you find earns you 30 points towards membership.  The icon forms part of a final image which is revealed by the end of the hunt if you finish the game and collect all 24 icons.  Currently there are 8 icons available to collect. With Icon 9 due to be released later today at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
I have found 7 so far how many am I missing
Posted
15 minutes ago, Allkinkno*** said:

I have only found one so far lol

Keep going, there are more to find. You can use the clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look or alternatively you can hunt for them on your own by just having a look around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find a icon overlapped on the screen which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.  Currently there are 8 available icons to collect with icon 9 being released later today at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, BXRico2975 said:

I have found 7 so far how many am I missing

Currently there are 8 available icons to collect, so you are just missing 1. 

Posted
I'm up to 5 now, any hints on the missing 3 🤣
Posted
I’m bew to this, how do i get more icons and what’s the benefit?
Posted
How many are we up to currently?
Posted
9 minutes ago, samuelsonata said:
How many are we up to currently?

8. With number 9 to be released later today

Posted
I'm still missing one piece. 😔 My grid is 1,3,10,11,16,19, and 21. Any help finding the 8th piece? 🙏
Posted
I can't find the one from today I'm gonna cry qwq
Posted
3 minutes ago, JoJoBinks405 said:
I'm still missing one piece. 😔 My grid is 1,3,10,11,16,19, and 21. Any help finding the 8th piece? 🙏

Number 12 was impossibile to find for me on the app, but found it on the website. Where do you go to check the code on how to behave?

Posted
2 minutes ago, JoJoBinks405 said:

You are missing Grid 12 which was Icon 3. Below are the clues shared so far for that icon.

On 8/14/2024 at 11:30 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

On 8/15/2024 at 12:01 AM, Oceansize said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 Morse directs the orchestra

On 8/15/2024 at 12:13 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Dan Brown's Da Vinci collects fares on the bus to lay out the rules

On 8/15/2024 at 12:30 AM, KissingDom said:

Day3 Clue3 Grid 12 - Better understand how to behave or else be ready to be punished

On 8/15/2024 at 12:31 AM, newbie_sub1982 said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - you may want to refresh yourself, with these core values

On 8/15/2024 at 12:43 AM, joedoe said:

Day 3 Clue 3 Grid 12 On a train you have an engineer and a conductor who operates the train

On 8/15/2024 at 2:46 AM, MysticFyre96 said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Conduction is the code in which we all stay warm and friendly.

On 8/15/2024 at 3:18 AM, cautiousswitch said:

#3 Morse leads a symphony.

On 8/15/2024 at 3:38 AM, cswalksilent said:

Day 3 clue 3 grid 12 those is a code you don't want to break

On 8/15/2024 at 4:54 AM, Boss86 said:

Day 3, clue 3, grid 12 You must obey these in order to play by them.

Posted
How do you give away an icon sorry I don’t understand
Posted
Just now, sublooking4dom2 said:

How do you give away an icon sorry I don’t understand

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
I’m new here, how do I find/discover icons? Please