BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
8 minutes ago, SelectivelySlutty said:

I don’t understand. I want to play!

To get you started I have gifted you you're first icon and reposted the rules on how to play below.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like further help 😊

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Hello everyone not sure how I got to this point because I was looking for a icon in a treasure hunt 🙂 lol I thought I was looking for treasure lol
Posted
13 minutes ago, SelectivelySlutty said:
I don’t understand. I want to play!

So this is how it works - you need to find small square shaped icons if you explore the various features of the app or website.

So far 1 icon has been released and every day 1 new will be released. You can gift the icon and claim it back. To gift the icon you open a profile and see if they have an icon and then gift it.

You claim the icon exactly the same way you discovered it earlier. A good idea is to write down on a piece of paper where you found the icon.

If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
I think I get it but still confused
Posted
So are all 24 icons already released because I’ve only found one and I keep seeing these hints but they aren’t working out for me 😂
Sting-ATL
Posted

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 is my fav 1090s TV show that started with an F. 

cautiousswitch
Posted

Work week is almost over; it all ends well.

Posted
Day 1
Clue 1
Thank you for being a. Blank
Posted
What are the rules and what do the icons look like?
Posted
Hi, I find where it says “an icon has been found” but there is no icon? I have found this several times and when I click on it I am returned here. Thanks.
Posted
This sounds like fun. I'm in!
Posted
Wait what do the winners get?
Posted

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Joey was my favorite person on that sitcom
Posted
Look for the get heart symbol but it's green 💚 I'm already having fun hunting 💋
Posted
Green 💚 my bad y'all 😔
Posted
So playing is worthless if you're not a brat or into brats? Got it
MysticFyre96
Posted

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Having friends is always a plus

Posted

Help! I found first icon but it does not appear to work. Clicking on it takes me to the treasure hunt page and I still have 0 of 24 icons. I am using the app and clicking on the join button also does nothing. I am now on the web version and things seem to be different, like the join button functions. I need help, comments I left are not visible. Thank you!

Kenny219
Posted
What is the second clue