BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
3 minutes ago, Ret-CavScout said:

Iy says I found one but I need be patient....?? Is collection automatic?

You may have been gifted an icon by another member.  Currently there 10 icons available to collect.  So if you hunt around the FET Universe you will find more or you can use clues posted in this forum thread hinting you where to look, decipher the clues and then go for a gander.  If you are in the right place you will find a icon that is overlayed on the screen, tap on it and it will collect into your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership upgrade.   A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time and clues posted in the forum shortly thereafter as members start to find the icon. 

Posted
12 hours ago, xxxscaPe said:

How do I playyy 😩

5 hours ago, Meesha-Love said:

I haven't the foggiest idea what one is to do, it's like a form of crypto currency 💵🤓

16 minutes ago, campbell926960 said:

What is this and how does it work?

Welcome to the treasure hunt which is like a scavenger hunt.  Icons are hidden around the FET Universe and if you choose to play you can learn how to find and do things in the community. You can also share icons, earn points and meet others through playing the game.  I have enclosed the rules from the OP below for you. 

You can hunt for the icons by just searching around FET or you can use the clues that members post in this thread.   If you are using the APP expand your comments and scroll backwards and you will find the clues.  The clues will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points towards membership upgrade

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.                               

Currently there are 10 icons available to collect. A new icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time.

If you need help at anytime feel free to drop me a line. I have also included the rules on how to play below 😊

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
PixieDust
Thanks for the guidance Love.. I am in the USA and honestly would Love to relocate to the UK (anywhere) would be fine by me.....
Posted
10 minutes ago, campbell926960 said:
What is this?

If you scroll to the top of this forum you will understand how treasure hunt works

Posted
Hey guys dont know which day it is but all im missing is c-5 any way i could get a hint or at least a nudge in the right direction?
Posted
13 minutes ago, RawHide760 said:

Hey guys dont know which day it is but all im missing is c-5 any way i could get a hint or at least a nudge in the right direction?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
36 minutes ago, newell156073 said:
I'm loving this

Total confusion

Posted
Found one really don't know what this is for but it's cool I guess lol
Posted
How do I give away icons from the treasure hint
Posted
19 minutes ago, tabathabottoms said:

How do I give away icons from the treasure hint

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
What day are we on? I have 9 so far
Posted
I can't find day 10