BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
8 hours ago, Nikoninjaa said:

Ok so I made my account yesterday. Is anyone willing to guide me in the right direction of where to find them all? Idk how I found 1 of them. But I found today’s 😅. I have no shame. Everyone loves a scavenger hunt 😂😂

Welcome to the community.  I have shared a complete list of my clues so far below for you.  There are also many other clues in this forum thread which you can find by expanding your comments and scrolling through. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁  

Decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET universe, if you are in the right spot you will find the icon overlayed on the screen, tap on it and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for each icon you find.

If you need any further help you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
Random places these things pop up.
Posted
Cananyone help me with grid #18 it's the one I'm missing
Puppy6411
Posted
1 hour ago, venusadara said:
Cananyone help me with grid #18 it's the one I'm missing

Does someone have their eye on you?

spandexthong
Posted

Clue #10 Grid 22 - Some people are so good to see you need to promote them from friend to ...

spandexthong
Posted

Clue #11 Grid 13 - Would Kojak with a Kodak help?

Posted
I’ve only found 9 in total. Can someone help me? I feel like I’ve gone through the whole app
Posted
How can some user find all when I have some not going to be available to September 3rd
Posted
9 minutes ago, letstalk15534 said:

How can some user find all when I have some not going to be available to September 3rd

Members who have collected all, means they have collected all icons that have been released so far. Currently there are 11 icons available to collect and thus those members have all 11 so far.

Posted
35 minutes ago, CarbonFun said:

I’ve only found 9 in total. Can someone help me? I feel like I’ve gone through the whole app

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
20 hours ago, Nikoninjaa said:
Ok so I made my account yesterday. Is anyone willing to guide me in the right direction of where to find them all? Idk how I found 1 of them. But I found today’s 😅. I have no shame. Everyone loves a scavenger hunt 😂😂

Sure. Give me a yell. (There are a few people in this thread who can help.)

Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - Time to get it off your chest and own up
Posted
How about a hint next to bottom row...3rd from the left..I have spent 2 days looking
Posted
Hi all, I'm missing the icon for row 4, column 4. Does anyone know what day or clue it relates to please
Posted
Day 12
Clue 12
Forgive me father for I have sinned
Posted
Clue #12 grid #20: Forgive me Father for I have sinned.
spandexthong
Posted

Clue #12 Grid #20 - thank goodness no "hail mary"s are the result of this

Posted
Icon 12 clue is: Consider sharing a secret desire or fantasy that excites you, focusing on what makes your heart race and your imagination soar. Use playful language to suggest the thrill of exploring something adventurous together.
Posted
#19 hint...48 hours of looking and no success