BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
6 hours ago, flushing176590 said:

I only found 7 so far. Can anyone help me get the other ones I'm fairly new to the app so idk what some of the hints really mean

12 minutes ago, Ladyhunter82 said:

How do we know what numbers we have

Have sent you both a message  😊

Posted

@Ladyhunter82it tells you on your treasure chest but not how many are currently available to find

Posted
Can someone help me find todays the one where it’s forgive me I’ve sinned or something
Posted
13 minutes ago, sola6969 said:

Can someone help me find todays the one where it’s forgive me I’ve sinned or something

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
Unable to find the 12th clue 🙈🙈 any leads pls??
Posted
Missing grid spots 16 and 19. I've clicked everywhere that I can think of with redirects.
Posted
How does this work? How do you find the clues let alone the pieces. I found a couple but purely by chance
Posted
4 hours ago, ellie88 said:
I'm missing 3, but idk which ones they are or where to find them.. I feel like I've looked everywhere

I write out a numbered grid and cross off the ones I have to keep track with a visual

Posted
6 minutes ago, zobzxr said:
How does this work? How do you find the clues let alone the pieces. I found a couple but purely by chance

I literally just went page to page looking for them, but I'm still missing some.

Posted
1 hour ago, sunnypanther said:

Unable to find the 12th clue 🙈🙈 any leads pls??

I have posted below the clues shared so far for icon # 12

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

15 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - Time to get it off your chest and own up

14 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 12 Clue 12 Forgive me father for I have sinned

14 hours ago, SKInfidel said:

Clue #12 grid #20: Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

13 hours ago, spandexthong said:

Clue #12 Grid #20 - thank goodness no "hail mary"s are the result of this

13 hours ago, Allkinkno*** said:

Icon 12 clue is: Consider sharing a secret desire or fantasy that excites you, focusing on what makes your heart race and your imagination soar. Use playful language to suggest the thrill of exploring something adventurous together.

11 hours ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

Day #12 - Grid # 20 - Forgive me (or rather not..) father for I have sinned 😈

11 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

#12 Penny candies now cost 2$, but are good for the soul.

10 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day12 Clue12 Grid 20- it is those fetishes you admit with the Priest

10 hours ago, masterDD said:

Clue # 12 Make a confession an be truthful

9 hours ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue 12- when editing your profile may want to tell someone about your sins ;)

9 hours ago, Malik-9847 said:

Icon 12 clue is: Consider sharing a secret desire or fantasy that excites you, focusing on what makes your heart race and your imagination soar. Use playful language to suggest the thrill of exploring something adventurous together.

Posted
33 minutes ago, Kitar said:

Missing grid spots 16 and 19. I've clicked everywhere that I can think of with redirects.

32 minutes ago, Kitar said:

And 12.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I don't know what I'm missing anymore.
Posted
How do you know what your missing?
Posted
There should only be 12 more pieces left to find after all the previous released are found as of today, right?
Posted
I'm new. I don't understand the game but I think I am going to give my icons away to someone.
Posted
Clue 13- when browsing do you edit what your looking for?
Posted

@2Spirits4U2 - look around the app for icons tap them to fill the picture, clues posted here to help you find them easier each day. 1 icon added a day :)

Posted
Day13 Clue13 Grid 17- Before you start checking kinksters around you, set up the orientation, age and distance
Posted
Clue 13
Day 13
When you need a job you browse through the personal adds
Posted
Am I missing a piece? I have 12 out of 24.
Posted
5 minutes ago, TwiztedHobo said:

Am I missing a piece? I have 12 out of 24.

Icon # 13 was just released, if you scroll back, you will see the clues posted so far. 😊