BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Search near or far it's up to you to set how far.
cautiousswitch
Posted

We are all 1000 remnants of fire.

Posted
i’m missing 2 and i can not find them 😭
Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Icon # 13 was just released, if you scroll back, you will see the clues posted so far. 😊

Thank you

Posted
Just saw I’m missing one, grid 10 anyone know what the clues were. I scrolled up but I must be missing it
Posted
Browsing is better when looking three a filter more chance of finding what you want
Posted
Clue #13 is that we all have a preference. it is hard to find what you are looking for if you don't change your filters...
Posted
Day #13 - Grid # 17: Are you looking for anything in particular while your’e window-shopping?
Posted
Can anyone help I have 11 out of 13 I don’t know what I’m missing, there’s 699 comments :(
Posted
I'm just staring. I need some ....
Posted
I don't understand half the clues
Posted
Just started and need any available, will it be you that gives me what I need?
Posted
I'm missing a few. I have1, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted
5 hours ago, seenseex said:

Can anyone help I have 11 out of 13 I don’t know what I’m missing, there’s 699 comments :(

1 hour ago, kenji-6459 said:

have I got them all so far or am I missing some?

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, detroitshy22 said:

i’m missing 2 and i can not find them 😭

Happy to give you a hand however I am unable to message you due to your filters. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like some help 😊

Posted
Can anyone help me with 12 for yesterday I thought it was kinky ad pm me if u would help
Posted
8 hours ago, Domswitchcouple said:

Just saw I’m missing one, grid 10 anyone know what the clues were. I scrolled up but I must be missing it

I have attached the clues that were shared for Icon # 8 grid # 10 below 

On 8/19/2024 at 11:30 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

On 8/19/2024 at 11:33 PM, chocolateconfindence said:

Clue 🕵🏾 8 if you get the point then you’ll get the clue 😂

On 8/19/2024 at 11:44 PM, joedoe said:

Day 8 Clue 8 The one with the highest points wins the game

On 8/19/2024 at 11:54 PM, newbie_sub1982 said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - I have earned 3480 of these, may get a free 14 day VIP subscription WOOHOO!!!

On 8/20/2024 at 12:05 AM, cautiousswitch said:

#8  "Look!" At the pub there's naught in my glasses. 

On 8/20/2024 at 12:05 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - You get these on a compass and some stores give you them for shopping

On 8/20/2024 at 12:35 AM, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue 8 - (blank) means prizes

On 8/20/2024 at 1:28 AM, SKInfidel said:

#8, grid #10: in sports the team with the most of these, wins.

On 8/20/2024 at 1:52 AM, KissingDom said:

Day8 Clue8 Grid 10 - there are many ways to earn and this is where you find your daily score.

On 8/20/2024 at 3:18 AM, Zombabe said:

#8 : Review your bounty💰

On 8/20/2024 at 8:17 AM, taHwI said:

Day #8, Grid #10: 💬

Posted
7 hours ago, peachyykween420 said:

I’m not seeing any clues?

The clues are in this forum thread, you just need to expand your comments and scroll back.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.