BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted

oooh thats sneaky they snuck one in when we weren't looking 

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, chocolateconfindence said:
So are all 24 icons already released because I’ve only found one and I keep seeing these hints but they aren’t working out for me 😂

No - one clue will be released daily 12 August - 4 September. So far only 2 have been released 😁

Posted
Day2 clue 2 grid 1 - The road to success is always under construction
Posted
I was just given an icon. Now what?
Posted
5 hours ago, Hookmaster said:
Hi, I find where it says “an icon has been found” but there is no icon? I have found this several times and when I click on it I am returned here. Thanks.

Same

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, chocolateconfindence said:

So are all 24 icons already released because I’ve only found one and I keep seeing these hints but they aren’t working out for me 😂

Currently there are two icons available to collect. If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, Jadegummybears said:

I found one but it's saying I have 0 icons

i just checked your profile and its showing you have one icon collected.  There are currently two icons released, if you would like some further help you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, Rando-Man said:

What are the rules and what do the icons look like?

I have attached the rules on how to play below.  The icons on the app are in the shape of a circle and on the website they are square in shape and are overlayed on the screen.  Use the clues in this forum thread which will hint you in the right direction, decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will see the icon which is part of an image which will be revealed in full by the end of the hunt if you collect all 24 icons. Once you find the icon, tap on it and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points towards membership. I am unable to attach pics here however if you would like a photo example of an icon you are also welcome to drop me a line. 😊

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Clue 2
Promote yourself
To look good for others
PixieDust
Posted
39 minutes ago, bani said:

Can i get some drops?

I am not sure if you mean an icon or not.  I checked your profile and I see you already have one icon collected which is great.  Currently there are two icons released, use the clues in this forum thread to help you find the 2nd icon.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET Universe for the 2nd icon and if you are in the right place, you will see the icon, tap on it and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership. 

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, Hookmaster said:

I find where it says “an icon has been found” but there is no icon!

7 hours ago, Hookmaster said:

Hi, I find where it says “an icon has been found” but there is no icon? I have found this several times and when I click on it I am returned here. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Hookmaster said:

Help! I found first icon but it does not appear to work. Clicking on it takes me to the treasure hunt page and I still have 0 of 24 icons. I am using the app and clicking on the join button also does nothing. I am now on the web version and things seem to be different, like the join button functions. I need help, comments I left are not visible. Thank you!

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
1 hour ago, Averageking9 said:

Same

I have gifted you your first icon to get you started and also sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
5 hours ago, justaguyhere3 said:

Wait what do the winners get?

The details of the prize on offer is listed below in the original OP post 😊

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

MysticFyre96
Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - Tell us about yourself, the more details the better we can know you.

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, Karmagiant said:

So lost 😕

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, DisplacedPirate13 said:

I was just given an icon. Now what?

Welcome to the treasure hunt. Thats great you were gifted an icon.  Currently there are two icons available to collect in the FET Universe. So now you need to hunt for the second icon. 

You can hunt for the icons by just searching around FET or you can use the clues that members post in this thread.   If you are using the APP expand your comments and scroll backwards and you will find the clues.  The clues will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you need help at anytime feel free to drop me a line. I have also included the rules on how to play below 😊

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
What is all of this??? I'm completely confused 😕
PixieDust
Posted
45 minutes ago, DDtransissyStar said:

What is all of this??? I'm completely confused 😕

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.  If you just scroll back one post I have included the details on how to play. I have also gifted you, your first icon to get you started.  If you would like some further help, please feel free to drop me a line. 😊