BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
5 minutes ago, mrunderstood said:

Can anyone help me with 12 for yesterday I thought it was kinky ad pm me if u would help

I have attached the clues that were shared for Icon # 12 grid # 20 below 

On 8/23/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

On 8/23/2024 at 11:33 PM, gemini_man said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - Time to get it off your chest and own up

On 8/24/2024 at 12:06 AM, joedoe said:

Day 12 Clue 12 Forgive me father for I have sinned

On 8/24/2024 at 12:07 AM, SKInfidel said:

Clue #12 grid #20: Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

On 8/24/2024 at 12:50 AM, spandexthong said:

Clue #12 Grid #20 - thank goodness no "hail mary"s are the result of this

On 8/24/2024 at 12:51 AM, Allkinkno*** said:

Icon 12 clue is: Consider sharing a secret desire or fantasy that excites you, focusing on what makes your heart race and your imagination soar. Use playful language to suggest the thrill of exploring something adventurous together.

On 8/24/2024 at 3:17 AM, cautiousswitch said:

#12 Penny candies now cost 2$, but are good for the soul.

On 8/24/2024 at 3:41 AM, The_Big_Bad_Wolf said:

Hint #19 - one my desire is to *** my sub until she confesses all her darkest desires and fantasies..

On 8/24/2024 at 4:21 AM, KissingDom said:

Day12 Clue12 Grid 20- it is those fetishes you admit with the Priest

On 8/24/2024 at 4:29 AM, masterDD said:

Clue # 12 Make a confession an be truthful

On 8/24/2024 at 4:51 AM, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue 12- when editing your profile may want to tell someone about your sins ;)

On 8/24/2024 at 5:19 AM, Malik-9847 said:

Icon 12 clue is: Consider sharing a secret desire or fantasy that excites you, focusing on what makes your heart race and your imagination soar. Use playful language to suggest the thrill of exploring something adventurous together.

Posted
3 hours ago, dominionhub said:

Maybe a dedicated, locked, thread with the previous clues?

I will pass on the feedback to the Community Team

In the meantime if you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far

Posted
20 minutes ago, ShawnPoe said:

I'm missing a few. I have1, 3, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 21, 22. Any help would be appreciated.

I just checked your profile and you are only missing one icon. Have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map 😊

Posted
31 minutes ago, swanee121 said:

Just started and need any available, will it be you that gives me what I need?

As you have already collected two icons, no-one will be able to share anymore with you as the option is removed as soon as you have one collected. You can however hunt for them on your own by just having a look around or alternatively you can use the clues in this forum thread. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around the FET Universe, if you are in the right place you will find an icon that is overlapped on the screen.  Tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far. 

Posted

For those that are just joining the hunt, welcome.  I have posted a complete list of my clues so far.  There are also many other great clues shared throughout this forum thread by other members so don't forget to check them out.  Just expand your view and scroll back. 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

spandexthong
Posted

Clue 13 Grid #17 - it is easy to see exactly who you are looking for if you do this

Posted
50 minutes ago, babyboyblue04 said:

Where to find clue 9

Below are a few of the clues that were shared for Icon # 9 Grid # 18

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far

On 8/20/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

On 8/20/2024 at 11:34 PM, CelticJedi said:

Day #09 - Clue #09 - Grid #18- Hey, you checking me out?

On 8/21/2024 at 12:37 AM, cautiousswitch said:

#9 Tag! Now you have to find me.

On 8/21/2024 at 12:37 AM, JoJoBinks405 said:

Clue #9 Who's that visiting my page? Should I look at theirs?

On 8/21/2024 at 1:14 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Looking at you looking at me.

On 8/21/2024 at 2:02 AM, Sub_sparkles said:

Clue 9- you recently peaked at my profile so I'm going to peak straight back at yours

On 8/21/2024 at 2:33 AM, KissingDom said:

Day9 Clue89Grid 18 - check out the last one from top to bottom who checked you out to see if you have anything in common

On 8/21/2024 at 2:33 AM, joedoe said:

Day 9 Clue 9 Check out your last check out

On 8/21/2024 at 2:36 AM, taHwI said:

Day #9, Grid #18: 🧍‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶...➡️🚶‍♂️⬅️👀

Posted
1 hour ago, ukiah680836 said:

Where are the clues

16 minutes ago, KinkyKerrkouple88 said:

Very good point

I posted a full set of my clues so far earlier today so I have reposted below for you both but as mentioned in my post below there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members which may also help. 

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

For those that are just joining the hunt, welcome.  I have posted a complete list of my clues so far.  There are also many other great clues shared throughout this forum thread by other members so don't forget to check them out.  Just expand your view and scroll back. 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

Posted
I'm missing 2, 4-9, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, some of these clues make my head spin trying to solve them- can I get a little help?
Posted
i have 12/13 and no idea which one i’m missing 😭 too many comments to look through ugh
Posted
5 minutes ago, detroitshy22 said:

i have 12/13 and no idea which one i’m missing 😭 too many comments to look through ugh

I replied to your earlier message today as previously mentioned I am unable to message you due to your filters but you are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Mous33 said:

I'm missing 2, 4-9, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, some of these clues make my head spin trying to solve them- can I get a little help?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, dominionhub said:

What forum is the list in?

On the website www.fetish.com  the treasure hunt is in the same forum as this one aka the Kink Academy forum.  The quick link clue glossary is at the top of the forum thread on the website.  

Posted
48 minutes ago, Mous33 said:

Generally, the game is meant to encourage users to look over their profile, settings, and the app as a whole.

For example, checking/editing you account preferences will yield one. Reading the code of conduct yields another icon.

There is one icon that requires some process to reach.

Been meaning to tackle this through the site. If nothing else, the thread would be easier to read. And, some of the locations easier to navigate.

Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - The last place I want to look, but I guess I'd better see how others see me.
Posted

Day 14
Clue 14
Check yourself
Before you wreck yourself

Posted
6 minutes ago, Oceansize said:
Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - The last place I want to look, but I guess I'd better see how others see me.

Need a laugh reaction for this answer.