BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

cautiousswitch
Posted

Half of your mugshot is bad for pile.

Posted
Clue 14- I wonder what I look like to others who find me
Posted
#14 you'll find it where others rarely look
Posted
Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - Amy loses initial and joins mixed up rifle op to find yourself here.
Rune_Madoc
Posted

I have 13/14 rn and i don't know how to know which one i am missing? 

Posted
Day13 Clue13 Grid 15 - time to time take a look at how others will view you as. Getting an overview is important
Posted
I have 9 of 24
Posted

Clue # 14 It's like looking into a mirror

Posted (edited)

Day 14 Have a look in the mirror ...

Edited by DD0001
Posted
I'm missing one not sure which one?
Posted
Column #2, row #6. Anyone able to help?
Posted
I only have 11 and I don't know which ones I am missing...
Posted
When you’re missing one, but do not know which one 🥲🥲🥲
Posted
Looking for row 6, column 2! Anyone have hint for me?
Yourstud87
Posted

How we play im new here, id like to join

Posted
Day 14 - Clue 14- Grid 15 When multiple crime scenes line up they bring in a profiler to identify the similarities to see if they can build up a 📂 on said person
Posted
6 hours ago, Nicole032 said:

Will it only let me share icons if they don’t have any? I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect

Posted
11 hours ago, Rune_Madoc said:

I have 13/14 rn and i don't know how to know which one i am missing? 

Happy to help you work out which one you are missing however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you.  You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, Confused2801 said:

Column #2, row #6. Anyone able to help?

2 hours ago, Confused2801 said:

Looking for row 6, column 2! Anyone have hint for me?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, MattMissy said:

I only have 11 and I don't know which ones I am missing...

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, Yourstud87 said:

How we play im new here, id like to join

Welcome to the community and to the treasure hunt😊 I just checked your profile and see you have already found 5 icons, so you are already off to a good start.  You can find the icons by just hunting around, or alternatively you can use the clues posted throughout this forum thread that will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET Universe and if you are in the right place you will find the icon overlapped on the screen. Tap icon and it will collect into your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.

Currently there are 14 icons available to collect and a new icon will be released later today at 3pm UK time.

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

If you need further help, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

Posted
Can anyone help me find grid #16 please? I’m having a hard time with the clue. Not sure which other one I’m missing besides that one