BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
hello everyone 😌 do i need the premium to unlock all icons?
Posted
43 minutes ago, Damballa said:

hello everyone 😌 do i need the premium to unlock all icons?

The game is free for all to play no matter your level of membership so you will be able to find the icons and you do not need to unlock anything. 😊

Posted
I'm having trouble finding #16. Anyone else have any tips?
Posted
Missing 2 and 12 now to scroll up for tips
Posted
1 hour ago, CasalPoaRS said:

I'm having trouble finding #16. Anyone else have any tips?

Below are the clues that were shared for Icon # 06 Grid # 16

On 8/17/2024 at 11:31 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

On 8/17/2024 at 11:39 PM, KissingDom said:

Day6 Clue6 Grid 16 - To the left, to the right and maybe hit a jackpot - play to win

On 8/17/2024 at 11:55 PM, Sub_sparkles said:

Day 6 clue 6 grid 16- might be worth tweaking who your swiping right on

On 8/18/2024 at 12:25 AM, evie10 said:

Clue 6 Grid 16 Adjust your 'net' to ensure you are spanking your chosen catch !!

On 8/18/2024 at 12:26 AM, joedoe said:

Day 6 Clue 6 Adjust local to find I match Looking for a quicky

On 8/18/2024 at 12:31 AM, Doitanyway said:

Clue #6, Grid #16 - Spanks not showing who you want? Change the parameters

On 8/18/2024 at 1:24 AM, taHwI said:

Day 6, Grid 16: 👋🏻🤔

On 8/18/2024 at 1:32 AM, cautiousswitch said:

#6 Smoosh someone are infatuated with.

On 8/18/2024 at 2:25 AM, MysticFyre96 said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - Change that filter with the quickness if you wanna hand out those kinky spanks.

On 8/18/2024 at 6:04 AM, Skye-00 said:

Day 6, clue 6- customise the swiping and find a crush you like

On 8/18/2024 at 9:54 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - Spanks for the memories, a little adjustment goes a long way!!

On 8/18/2024 at 7:03 PM, spandexthong said:

#6 Grid 16 Candy or Rock - work out what to crush

On 8/18/2024 at 11:06 PM, StaindGlassHeart said:

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 *Search* the *menu* for a *spanking* good time. 😉

Posted
Got to 13, not sure where else to look.
Posted
5 hours ago, el-pdrm said:

Where do I find them

You currently have 11 collected, so you are 5 short as there are currently 16 available icons to collect with icon # 17 being released later today at 3pm UK time.  You can hunt around for the 5 you are missing or you can use the clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander and see if you can find them. If you would like further help, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
25 minutes ago, DoctorCoyote said:

Got to 13, not sure where else to look.

If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
Thank you só mucho Pixie...but i expressed myself badly, it's the 16th, tip 16 that i cant find, from yesterday..
Posted
3 minutes ago, adelboi said:

If you give some away can you find them again?

Yes you can however its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
1 minute ago, CasalPoaRS said:

Thank you só mucho Pixie...but i expressed myself badly, it's the 16th, tip 16 that i cant find, from yesterday..

Ah no worries, I have sent you a message 😊

Posted
there are only 16 out right now, correct?
Posted
11 minutes ago, detroitshy22 said:

there are only 16 out right now, correct?

Yes that is right. Icon #17 is due for release in about 40mins from now at 3pm UK time 

Posted
On 11 out of 24, can anyone lend a hand
Posted
4 minutes ago, springfield485114 said:

I want to join how

Welcome to the treasure hunt😊 I just checked your profiles and see you have collected an icon, so you are off to a good start.  You can find more icons by just hunting around, or alternatively you can use the clues posted throughout this forum thread that will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around the FET Universe and if you are in the right place you will find the icon overlapped on the screen. Tap icon and it will collect into your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership.

Currently there are 16 icons available to collect and a new icon will be released shortly today at 3pm UK time.

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

If you need further help, you are welcome to drop me a line. 

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Submit4Me_
Posted
I've only found 5 out of 24.. need some catching up to do I see… -_-
Posted
I am missing grid 15, can anyone help with the clues please I can't see them, thanks.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Submit4Me_ said:

I've only found 5 out of 24.. need some catching up to do I see… -_-

Keep going you will catch up and if you need any help, feel free to drop me a line 😊