BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 minutes ago, AdoraBella said:

I am missing grid 15, can anyone help with the clues please I can't see them, thanks.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Your very own personal ‘Do Not Disturb’ list

*Note - this icon is very dark and hard to see, so you might want to increase your screen brightness

Posted
Day 17
Clue 17
A goalie does this for soccer or football
They try and blank the ball from going into the net
Posted
Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Where you might keep an inventory of your Lego perhaps?
cautiousswitch
Posted

A wooden toy is in the way.

Posted
I couldn't see it the first time, it blended into the background on my app. I only saw it when I moved the screen.
Posted
17 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Your very own personal ‘Do Not Disturb’ list

*Note - this icon is very dark and hard to see, so you might want to increase your screen brightness

I didn't see your comment regarding increasing the screen brightness until after I had found the icon.

Posted
What happened to Day 16 Clue 16?
Posted
Clue 17- turn your brightness on full and look at the list of people who cannot see you because they are on your never again list ;)
Posted
Day 16 has me stumped though looked everywhere I thought it was
Posted
5 minutes ago, firesRage said:

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Posted
6 minutes ago, firesRage said:

4 minutes ago, Sub_sparkles said:

Day 16 has me stumped though looked everywhere I thought it was

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
#17 clue….. you decided they are not for you so you add them to a special place.
Posted
todays is not at all where the ckue has lead me to believe!
Posted
nvm found it, it just blended into the screen very well LOL
Posted
Day17 Clue17 Grid 23- those you don't behave you will send them to cyberspace and you will see which ones ended there
Yourstud87
Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 -   Not Tinder but Cinder ___________!

Posted
Day - 17, clue - 17 - a list of certain people that you would rather avoid and forbid them to find you.

PS - increase the screen brightness while searching for this one, it's quite hard to notice in certain conditions.
Posted
15 hours ago, gentlemanjack0 said:
Can someone shoot me a dm and tell me which one I'm missing?

Tap around the incomplete image. You will see which sections you are missing (but are available), and which have not been released yet.

There is another thread that is more focused on the hints. In theory, you could follow the hints, brute *** style, and gather up the missing icons.

This will be easier from a desktop machine. (I have yet to do this, as I am usually too tired when I am at a machine I can use for that.)

Posted
1 hour ago, KissingDom said:
Day17 Clue17 Grid 23- those you don't behave you will send them to cyberspace and you will see which ones ended there

Peppermint Patty would have a word for those people.