BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
7 hours ago, FeralGremlinWitch said:

I’m not understanding the clues for some reason for today’s goal.

I just checked your profile and see you have now found all 17 available icons, which is great. 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

I need a better hint 😆 🤣 I'm too knackered from work to think 😆 🤣

5 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

I need better hint 😆 🤣

3 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

I'm still lost 😆 🤣 😂 I'm slow today

3 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

Still lost 😆

2 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

I just finger blast the dark bit of the list til I hit the spot 😆 🤣

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, Ami-babi said:

I have 13 can anyone help me out please. Feel free to message if you can help me. As I have no clue what I'm missing thanks

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, TXPunisher said:

I need help with 17

I just checked your profile and see you have now found all 17 available icons, which is great. 😊

Posted
Yesterday at 02:45 PM, Devoted-Angel said:

So I have 13/16 and I am not sure which ones I am missing can anyone help me please!

Tap around on the incomplete picture. A screen caption will tell you if the section of the picture is available to find.

Alternatively, look at the clues (in this and another thread accessible on the site), and brute-*** it.

I pulled 3 icons that way, using the app. (Some are apparently easier to find on the site.)

Posted
I dont know what ones exactly im missing but ive checked everywhere so far.
Posted
Day 17 : I am so sick of all these people who can't read messaging me!
Posted
17 is almost invisible if you have this in dark mode (I’m honestly not sure if there is a light mode) If you’re having trouble seeing it, go to the place they are saying in the hints and click near the bottom right.
Posted
Clues clues everywhere but you know, sometimes you need to turn on some email updates or maybe ring a bell
Posted
3 minutes ago, SexualAmbition said:

Am I missing any? And if so, which ones are they?

I checked your profile and you have collected all available 17 icons, so you are uptodate.  Icon # 18 is not released until later today at 3pm UK time. 😊

Posted
Hi Pixie, you might hate me for this but can you send all the hints again .. im sorry 😭
Posted
Hello, I need some help with the icon 15, can someone help me please?
Posted
43 minutes ago, Damballa said:

Hi Pixie, you might hate me for this but can you send all the hints again .. im sorry 😭

All good, I will post my clues below for you. 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Will you go out with me 😍

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 19 - Tailoring your needs will help you enjoy the latest headlines 🗞️😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 16 - swipe, swipe, tweak, spank 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 03 - I spy with my little eye, a few footprints on the doorstep 😊

Day # 08 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 10 - Do you accumulate and save or do you spend them all at once?

Day # 09 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 18 - Is this a flyby or are you staying for a cuppa? 😊

Day # 10 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - Are you an admirer from afar?

Day # 11 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 13 - Flash us those pearly whites 😁 

Day # 12 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 20 - I’ve let my skeletons🩻 out the closet, have you?

Day # 13 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Do you fish local or do you cast your line🎣 further afield for your catch of the day?

Day # 14 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - Mirror, Mirror on the wall🪞are you the fairest of them all

Day # 15 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 14 - You can silence me, you can vibrate me but if you push me, I will ring my bell

Day # 16 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Are you with or without privileges? The choice is yours, whatever you prefer

Day # 17 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 23 - Your very own personal ‘Do Not Disturb’ list

*Note - this icon is very dark and hard to see, so you might want to increase your screen brightness

Posted
I’m missing one but don’t know which one, Booooo 😔
Posted
28 minutes ago, TheBerserker said:

Hello, I need some help with the icon 15, can someone help me please?

10 minutes ago, Natasha209 said:

I’m missing one but don’t know which one, Booooo 😔

Have sent you both a message 😊

Lexticus
Posted
14 so far. Which ones did I Miss???
Posted
I am looking for the square at the bottom , the one with the bottom part of the body but need some help ??
Posted
3 hours ago, Lexticus said:

14 so far. Which ones did I Miss???

20 minutes ago, ipswich428 said:

I am looking for the square at the bottom , the one with the bottom part of the body but need some help ??

Have sent you both a message 😊