BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue 1. These can have benefits beyond platonic
Posted
Clue 2, it's hidden in a place all about you
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Here we go first clue…..Happy hunting everyone 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Birds of a feather flock together

I'm not your lover

I'm not your [BLANK]

I am something that 

you'll never comprehend

- Prince and the Revolution, "I Would Die 4 U"

Edited by Griot
To bold / highlight the clue/day/grid info.
Posted
5 hours ago, PixieDust said:

oooh thats sneaky they snuck one in when we weren't looking 

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - The finer details always make the difference 😊

So, tell me about yourself. 
No, I mean, describe yourself.
Describe yourself more.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DDtransissyStar said:

What is all of this??? I'm completely confused 😕

It's a way to learn the functions on the website and app. The clues tell you what part of the website, or what settings, you're supposed to check. If you understand the clue, you'll find an icon - which is a piece of the bigger puzzle featured in this particular treasure hunt.

Everyone who finishes the puzzle is earns points for each icon they find. To be elligible to win, there’s a bit more to it:  

• giving away icons and then going to find them again. Giving away icons prompts more users to join the fun and learn about the website. Replacing the icons in your puzzle helps you learn the site by repetition.

• posting in the Treasure Hunt forum thread to help people understand the hints keeps one in the running. Normally one would think that being selfish and sneaky and not helping others would benefit oneself, but it actually does a disservice because it keeps others from getting motivated on how to use the site. So the more competition you lead into this game, the better your chances of winning.  :trophy:

I've found it helps to make and update a copy of the grid with notes on where I found what image, so that I'm not flailing too hard to replace icons. I’ve posted examples from a previous treasure hunt to my profile.

Edited by Griot
Moderator encouragement. oops.
Posted
Ah I accidentally have mine away what the heck
PixieDust
Posted
42 minutes ago, aerial-acres981635 said:

Easily done, but it's ok, if you go back to where you first found them, you will be able to recollect both icons. 😊

Posted
43 minutes ago, aerial-acres981635 said:

You can go back to the same place and claim it back. This is how the game works

If you find difficult to get it back please scroll up for the clue posted yesterday

Posted
How do you gift them to others?
PixieDust
Posted
4 minutes ago, MissPix said:

How do you gift them to others?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
Day2 Clue2 Grid 1 - Make sure you express yourself for people to know you better and update it time to time
Posted
Where do you find the clues?
Posted
Easily done, but it's ok, if you go back to where you first found them, you will be able to recollect both icons. 😊 I don't remember where I got it lol
PixieDust
Posted
13 minutes ago, HiltonYTown44507 said:

Where do you find the clues?

You will find the clues listed in this forum thread, just expand your comments and scroll through and you will find them for the last two days.

If you are struggling to find the clues as the hunt goes on by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser, sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

PixieDust
Posted
2 minutes ago, aerial-acres981635 said:

Easily done, but it's ok, if you go back to where you first found them, you will be able to recollect both icons. 😊 I don't remember where I got it lol

No worries, I've sent you a message. 😊

Cjjbailey
Posted

Certain pages have an icon, which is part of the treasure hunt that finishes a puzzle of sorts.  You earn them by exploring the site, or by having people send you one. You can send them out too. When you see one, simply click on it. It gets added automatically to yours.

Hope this helps.  When I get one, I'll send it if you still haven't gotten one.

spandexthong
Posted

When you have people like this - add them

spandexthong
Posted

#2 Grid #1 - say enough about yourself to be intresting

Posted
Clue 2 day 2
Some find it easy to write about themselves
Posted
Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01- Time to give yourself an overhaul and present something different maybe?
Posted
Disclosing this about myself is a hard limit
Posted
Day #2, Clue #2, Grid #1 - When you need to make a change to your relationship status or update your limits, for example.
Posted

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 more you know yourself the better is