BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day # 18 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 07 - Draws sap gets mixed up to find something that keeps out unwanted visitors
Posted
I'm struggling with #17. I feel like I knew the location, but nothing is there
Posted
4 minutes ago, ellie88 said:

Some icons are quite dark and blend into the background well. It might be hiding in plain sight?

spandexthong
Posted

Clue 18 Grid#7 - Do you rotate these like your computer guys ask you to? I'm not sure I do, but I don't reuse them.

Posted (edited)

I'm missing two :(

I'm stuck on #9 (grid #18) "Looking at you looking at me" and #16 (grid #2) "Are you with or without privileges? The choice is yours, whatever you prefer". Any help?

Edited by vivianw2000
Posted
I still can't find the one for day 16
Posted
A strong one of these should not be used on other sites, and should not be easy to guess.
Posted
Just now, SKInfidel said:
A strong one of these should not be used on other sites, and should not be easy to guess.

Clue 18, grid 7

Posted
Can someone please help!! I seem to be missing number 20, I cannot find it anywhere!! 🤦‍♀️ thank you!
Posted
Missing the bottom two middle ones, thought I had been missing only one…
Posted
2 hours ago, spandexthong said:

Clue 18 Grid#7 - Do you rotate these like your computer guys ask you to? I'm not sure I do, but I don't reuse them.

If ever there was a clue you should not tell people, especially in your account, this is it.

Posted
can i get some help with todays? i don’t understand the clues LOL
Posted
Day18 Clue18 Grid 7- it's always recommended to make a new one every 3 months so that your entry is not restricted
Posted
Hi, I'm missing three grid squares, not sure which ones and a little confused on clues
Posted
What a crock on day #18….it’s covered by my keyboard and I have no option to hide the keyboard
Posted
Clue 18- do you change these or keep them the same... can be used to keep secrets or enter a hideout as a kid ;)
Posted
5 hours ago, ellie88 said:

It is, just camouflaged because of the color. You can’t see it but hit around where you normally find them