BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
16 minutes ago, BackRubsNBruises said:

Since you are so incredibly great at these and helpful, would you be willing to help me figure out which one I’m missing please?

12 minutes ago, BackRubsNBruises said:

Can anyone share the clues for grid #20 please?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, CrazyAF said:
I am missing grid 16 & 17. Any hints fellow kinky friends?

Direct answers are discouraged. We need to, erm, filter ourselves, and sometimes each other.

Posted
53 minutes ago, Ellietv said:
How many are left to be found?

There are 24 in total

Posted
Idk how this works but I hope I figure it out !
Posted
Day 21
Clue 21
What type of fence do you put up to keep your nosy neighbor to stop looking in your yard
Posted
I'm missing the bottom row, 3rd sq along. Not sure which number that is as I've lost track.... could someone please give me a clue which one this is?
Posted
10 hours ago, Nogitsune said:
For some reason, Icon # 17 - Grid # 23 was invisible on my phone, had to tap blindly on my screen, but eventually got it. So for those with the same issue… it’s there, just invisible.

Yeah dark square on dark background, had the same issue I nearly missed it, was looking for it blindly without hints.

Posted
19, 20, 21 any hints? Thank you 😊
Posted
Found a decent amount already.. starting to get the feeling that I can't find all of them if I don't have a membership.. is that right?
Posted
I'm missing the icon on the 3rd one second row from the top any hints?
Posted
How is the grid counted? Left to right, to to bottom? Or top to bottom, left to right?
Posted
What is this and how can I unsubscribe?
daddyg444
Posted
Missed grid #3 #5#9 help please
Posted
Hi, how many are still left to be announced? I have grid 4, 5 & 9 blank, is that correct?
Posted
Anyone got a hint to 4 5 9 16 and 23?
Posted
I am having the same issue as some I see in #23 the bottom row 3rd over black on black, looked through I feel like all of them but it keeps slipping past… any hints? Please and thank you
Posted
5 hours ago, TyKayne said:

Found a decent amount already.. starting to get the feeling that I can't find all of them if I don't have a membership.. is that right?

The game is free for all to play no matter your level of membership and is available to play on your choice of platform, Desktop, Mobile Desktop or FET APP. So whichever platform you choose, you will be able to hunt and collect the icons. If you would like some help you are welcome to drop me a line 😊