BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
A big thanks to PixieDust who always helps me out. Completed good game
Posted
I have 19 of 24 located can't seem to find these last few
Sting-ATL
Posted
I have 16 or 24 missing grids 2, 4, 8, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24
Posted
17 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

i sent you a msg

Posted
I am stuck with 23 and 22 if anyone is free to help out
Posted
All 24 found!!!!
Thanks too all the team behind the scenes, thoroughly enjoyed. Massive thanks to PixieDust for all her time and patience. Love and spanks to you all xx
Posted
6 hours ago, CdSusanLove said:

Once again another treasure hunt Completed , thanks to all the hint givers . Till the next one xxxx

The clues for this hunt were really good.

Posted
Anybody have any clues for grid #9?
Posted
Can anyone help me find the last one pls grid#9 pls
Posted
Done! Thank you all for the clues!
TheKinkyHandyman
Posted

Woo hoo ... I'm done ! All 24 found

Posted
6 hours ago, olllo said:

I can't figure out grid #24. I've seen a few clues but I just can't figure them out. Can someone help me with more clues?

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

Where's today clue?

Below are the clues shared for the final icon 😊

8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 24 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 05 - I see stars on your horizon, I think you will like it  ❤️

8 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day24 Clue24 Grid 5- If someone left a mark on your pics this is where you find it.

7 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 24 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 05 - Who's been pressing your buttons to say they like what they see?

7 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 24 Clue 24 You’re in the friend zone when you tell someone you love them and they say they blank you

7 hours ago, spandexthong said:

Clue 24 - Grid#5 - a star in your eye says this is such a good feeling

7 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

#24 Resembles social media praise.

7 hours ago, taHwI said:

Day 24, Grid 5: 👍👍👍

5 hours ago, dominionhub said:

I bet we would all like to find the last piece.

Yup, if there is one thing that connects us all, it is that we would all like to find that last piece.

Posted
5 hours ago, OnlineSlave said:

I need only grid #23. 

5 hours ago, bellinghamC said:

Please help with 4, 17, 23 😘

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, ivy0818 said:

I can’t find grid 9

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, abdoooe said:

Need help finding to Icons and help

6 minutes ago, abdoooe said:

Any cluse for grid #5 and #9

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Oh Boy the last pieces are hiding from me :/
Posted
3 hours ago, Bluesfan22 said:

I have 19 of 24 located can't seem to find these last few

2 hours ago, Sting-ATL said:

I have 16 or 24 missing grids 2, 4, 8, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, el-paso348528 said:

I found an icon, what now?

I checked your profile and see you have found 4, which is great. Now time to hunt for the remaining 20 icons which are hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for them on your own or you can use the clues posted throughout this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling through. Decipher the clues and then go for a gander if you are in the right place you will find the icon which you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points towards membership. 

Alternatively If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far