BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
5 hours ago, Jadegummybears said:

Is there anymore clues

5 hours ago, CasalPoaRS said:

I havent Found #3 yet, does someone have any other typs?

Below are all the clues posted so far for icon # 3. If you still need help, you are both welcome to drop me a line 😊

10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - I hope your conduct is becoming when you get About FET

10 hours ago, Oceansize said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 Morse directs the orchestra

9 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Dan Brown's Da Vinci collects fares on the bus to lay out the rules

9 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day3 Clue3 Grid 12 - Better understand how to behave or else be ready to be punished

9 hours ago, newbie_sub1982 said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - you may want to refresh yourself, with these core values

9 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 3 Clue 3 Grid 12 On a train you have an engineer and a conductor who operates the train

7 hours ago, MysticFyre96 said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Conduction is the code in which we all stay warm and friendly.

6 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

#3 Morse leads a symphony.

6 hours ago, cswalksilent said:

Day 3 clue 3 grid 12 those is a code you don't want to break

5 hours ago, Boss86 said:

Day 3, clue 3, grid 12 You must obey these in order to play by them.

Posted
7 hours ago, Aaronhall97 said:

How many icons is there so far as I’m stuck on yesterday’s ones

Currently there are 3 available icons to collect. I just checked your profile and see you are now uptodate which is great. 

Posted
3 hours ago, ***Red940897 said:

I can't find #3 😫 these clues aren't helping!!

If you would like some help, you are welcome to drop me a line as I am unable to message you directly due to your filters. 

Posted
24 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Happy to give you a hand to work out which one you are missing however I am unable to message you due to your filters. You are welcome to drop me a line if you would still like some help. 😊

Just dropped you a line

Posted
28 minutes ago, crimsonFTW said:
I don't get how this works

Basically it's a scavenger hunt style game. Decipher the clues and then if you're right when you check that area you'd find an icon that when you tap on it will be added to your treasure chest and you'll net 30 points, with enough points you can turn them into rewards such as premium or VIP subscriptions.

Sultrycarnage
Posted
These clues are so confusing
Posted
3 hours ago, crimsonFTW said:
I don't get how this works

Each clue leads to a hidden icon somewhere on the app or website. Whatever you use. Figure out what part the icon is hidden in and you get 30 points for each one.

Posted
3 hours ago, Sultrycarnage said:
These clues are so confusing

Sultrycarnage yes tf they r but let's work together and shoot me a dm

spandexthong
Posted

#3 Grid#12 - check the rules when you join a club? Well, that's a good idea!

Posted
It started? Mine said Auf 19th.. I'm a newbie.
Posted
I found my first!!!!!!!!!! Know where it was??? 😏 hint: just tab.. err, tap.
Posted
Welcome to all the new seekers! It can be a lot of fun and even challenging. Some of them get quite unique and specific so can be easily missed. If you ever need help I recommend asking in here. There's typically a few responding and helping out others.
Posted
I've found 3 and says I've found them all. Are there only 3 out so far?
Posted
1 minute ago, D***420 said:

I've found 3 and says I've found them all. Are there only 3 out so far?

Currently there are 3 available to collect, with icon 4 due to be released in just under a half an hours time at 3pm UK time, so you have found all that have been released so far 😊

Posted
One per day? Or I can get all of the missed ones on the sameday?
Posted
4 minutes ago, SgtLgtBrns said:

One per day? Or I can get all of the missed ones on the sameday?

One new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time. If you miss one you can always go back and recollect whilst the game is still up and running 😊

Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - ive got a few in my calender, which one to pick?
Posted (edited)

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 -  We already know the place, so just state the **** and time, and we'll meet you there.

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Christmas is one, my birthdays are others - but the one with you is the one that matters!
Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Desperately seeking Susan perhaps?
cautiousswitch
Posted

Meetings formed in Veda testimony.