BRAT SUMMER TREASURE HUNT

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Brat Summer Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - When you go ‘Home’ you may decide to go on threads, post a pic or ….
Posted
Day4 Clue4 Grid 21 - maybe a good idea to market yourself with a headline and see who responds to it
Posted
how do you do someone a treasure hunt icon
MysticFyre96
Posted

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 11 - Having friends is always a plus
Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 01 - Tell us about yourself, the more details the better we can know you.
Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 12 - Conduction is the code in which we all stay warm and friendly.
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 21 - Seeking should not be done in chat rooms.  Follow the rules and make a ******** ** instead.

Posted
Day04
Clue 04
I’m late I’m late for a very important blank
Posted
I'm really struggling with #3
Posted
Day #4, Clue #4, Grid #12 - Like Craigslist’s Casual Encounters (RIP), if you’re looking for something specific, this is how you let everyone know
Posted
How many are currently out at this time
Posted
could someone help me with clue 1?
Posted
clue 1 is confusing me because i swear i know what it is but idk what im doing wrong or why i can’t find it
Posted
How many icons are available so far?
Posted
3 hours ago, omaha123 said:

How many are currently out at this time

12 minutes ago, gentlemanjack0 said:

How many icons are available so far?

Currently there are 4 available icons to collect. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, pearlini said:

could someone help me with clue 1?

2 hours ago, pearlini said:

clue 1 is confusing me because i swear i know what it is but idk what im doing wrong or why i can’t find it

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, pembrokeshire546089 said:

I'm really struggling with #3

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like some help 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, crimsonFTW said:

how do you do someone a treasure hunt icon

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
Where is grid 4
Posted
I’m missing one and not sure which obe
Posted
How do I join it won't let me
Posted
8 minutes ago, walhalla535769 said:

How do I join it won't let me

5 minutes ago, buddlakenewguy3317 said:

How do I join in

Welcome to the treasure hunt.  To get you started I have gifted you your first icon and have also included the rules and information on how to play below.  The Treasure Hunt is similar to a scavenger hunt and is a great way to learn about FET and all the various things you can do around the FET Universe through playing the game. 

You can hunt for the icons by just searching around FET or you can use the clues that members post in this thread.   If you are using the APP expand your comments and scroll backwards and you will find the clues posted so far.  Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon overlapped on the screen that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points towards membership.  The icon is part of an overall picture which will be revealed by the end of the hunt if you collect all icons released. 

Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time each day. By the end of the hunt there will be 24 icons available to collect 

If you need help at anytime feel free to drop me a line. 😊

On 7/27/2024 at 8:10 PM, brazuca said:

Brat summer encourages you to enjoy life despite struggles. Join the Treasure Hunt and unleash your brattiness! B|

The term 'Brat Summer' gained popularity after British pop singer Charli XCX released her new album 'brat' last month. 'Brat' is not just a name, but a laissez-faire lifestyle. Picture carefree rebellion, or simply sluggish days spent lounging in bed with a pack of cigarettes after a messy party. What fits this treasure hunt better than winning access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Brats: A Deliciously Defiant Way to Play"?

:star2: This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from August 12th until September 4th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until September 4th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
25 minutes ago, sub_40273916 said:

I’m missing one and not sure which obe

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like some help 😊