Age range

my****

Posted
I was just perusing through my “crushes” and “spanks” and aside from the number of men in there, I was also surprised at the number of younger women. 20s and 30s mostly. Now
When I search I have a low limit of 36 because I’ve found 10 years is about the limit of shared experiences. Also women in their 30s usually know themselves. I’m curious about what others have for their age ranges. Any reason why?
Posted
As a 39F, my age range is men over 40-whatever. I find that's the range where men usually know what they want/like and are mature enough about it, not playing around irresponsibly. Sure, there's some of that under 40yo, but it's not that common in my experience.
Posted
Almost 60 percent of the subs, and femal slaves are under 30. Its slavery . Iam 40 now. And did Not Change since i am six***. Domination of women and Bondage Hardcoresex hahh y
Posted
My age range is wider because if I connect then great. I know what I am looking for but that’s for me, I find that most of the younger (20’s and some 30’s) on here are bots or get their profile deleted due to scams/femdomme/advertising etc.

I’ve met some amazing people of all ages. Again I think you know what you’re willing to accept and what you’re looking for.

Some people just like a drastic age difference (usually due to trauma but not always)
Posted
Male dominance sorta learning still new anything from 18-50 females I looks at. I quite like woman that are new as in my experience they try anything under the sun. You can teach them as well. Maybe they don’t know some of the tricks woman in the 30’s do but they learn one way or another. Honestly I’m still new so girls that inexperienced don’t make me that annoyed.
Posted
I was 15 Years in prison. So there is Lifetime missing
Posted (edited)

Age isn't a primary deciding factor for me, other than I won't actively pursue anyone 25 or younger due to the natural power imbalances that come with that. Plus I have zero interest in ***agers. All the other things that are important to me seem to make a natural bell curve with the highest point skewing mid 30's so far. 

Oh, and I've not met anyone here on this site. I've met them elsewhere. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted

I'm 32 and my age range preferences are about 27 to 40ish. I prefer to date as close to my own age as possible. 

People who specifically pursue young people or as young as possible are typically predators who want an unfair and non-consensual power imbalance against their partner based on the difference in age and experience. They have the arrogance and the entitlement to think they have a right to mold a still developing ***ager into their ideal woman for themselves. And, unsurprisingly, it almost always ends badly. Usually for the women. 

Every woman has a story (or a few) of the 30-50+ year old men who pursued them when they were 18-25. 

I was lucky to escape that age range without being successfully preyed upon by shitty old men. Many young women are not as fortunate and those men go on to be a story of early dating trauma for those women. 

Posted
My my
Aren’t we judgmental
sardonicus87
Posted
I'm 37 and my search parameters run 25-50... but under 30 is a "soft limit" and under 25 is a hard limit for me. Just, it's rare these days anyone even at 25 has their life together enough, never mind completely different life places and experiences, emotional maturity, etc.
And especially what I am looking for, anyone that's only 18-25 most probably does NOT have the experience needed for what I want, and I'm not here for them to experiment with a fantasy to see if they will like what they think they'll like. I'm not into training.
I'm even only willing to look as low as 25 because what I am looking for is very, VERY hard to find.
I've yet to meet anyone from this site or any other in 15+ years of using stuff like this. Everyone I ever met, what few I have, has been in-person. I only still use sites/apps because it's literally my only option (there's no meet ups of any kind anywhere near close enough to me).
As to spanks, I ignore them. I've occasionally gotten a VIP account and looked and literally every spank I had was from a dude, a scammer, or is someone that's an absolutely terrible match who clearly never read my profile. On the app, it's like a "swiping game" where all you see is the main profile pic, age and distance I think? You have to actually click the screen name to read the profile, and people who "play the swipe game" generally don't do that.
sardonicus87
Posted
Side note, only about 1 in every 50 spanks or matches I get on any website is a real person who is also a woman. The rest are all obvious fakes/scams and dudes. Almost the same goes for who even views my profile, maybe 1 out of 40, but some of that is people looking at my profile when they see that I looked at theirs or (on the extremely rare occasion) because I messaged them. Or sometimes it's because I commented on a thread.
Posted
2 hours ago, deberry420 said:

My my
Aren’t we judgmental

Show me a human that is isn't !

Posted

I have settings on my account so that people under 35 cannot send me a message although I didn’t always have these. I found that the majority of “crude” messages I received (but not all) were from persons below the age of 35 hence putting that barrier in place.

I’m a bit old fashioned (stereotypical) in that I prefer a partner to be older than me - no idea why exactly - and despite having played with someone 10 years my junior it simply wasn’t for me. I wouldn’t 100% rule out someone who was younger than me - in fact my last Dom was 3 years my junior.

However, all that aside I look more for a connection with someone who can captivate my mind than necessarily the age of the person.

Posted
8 hours ago, deberry420 said:

My my
Aren’t we judgmental

Some things are deserving of judgment. 

Posted
I notice that the age limiter tends to move a bit between log-ins. But, that is better than other apps (such as Wingman) that simply ignore user settings. (At least the geography filter at Get seems reliable.)

As for incoming contacts (messages and likes), that is less about the site/app and more about other users. If a male user wants to waste time on your profile, that is on them. Ditto for age questions.

(To be sure, double check your profile, to make sure you are not unclear about your intentions.).
Shilo66
Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2024 at 7:45 PM, mythicalman said:

I was just perusing through my “crushes” and “spanks” and aside from the number of men in there, I was also surprised at the number of younger women. 20s and 30s mostly. Now
When I search I have a low limit of 36 because I’ve found 10 years is about the limit of shared experiences. Also women in their 30s usually know themselves. I’m curious about what others have for their age ranges. Any reason why?

I found out the hard way that age really is just a number, and, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really matter to an extent.

In the past, I've ended relationships with women who were much younger than myself, simply because I wasn't comfortable with the age gap, despite getting along handsomely, just so I could pursue relationships with women who were my actual age and older. I assumed that being of similar ages, we'd naturally have more in common and would be more compatible. I was wrong, because the onset of Menopause / Peri-Menopause is a major factor in relations with older women, which in turn, is dependent on how any woman within 13 years junior of my own age has or is handling it. 

So now, for me, I don't focus much on their age because I'm more concerned about if they have the attributes that I like, such as, are they honest, do they and can they take accountability for their actions, decisions and choices, are they mentally mature, emotionally intelligent, is there compatibility and connection between us, do we have similar sex drives, energies, outlooks, etc, etc.

I have several friend couples with big age gaps, they all seem perfectly happy, and, have been together for more years than many on here have stayed married. So I wouldn't let age differences - to an extent - put me off. Afterall, if we vibe, we vibe. 

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
1 hour ago, Shilo66 said:

I found out the hard way that age really is just a number, and, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't really matter to an extent.

In the past, I've ended relationships with women who were much younger than myself, simply because I wasn't comfortable with the age gap, despite getting along handsomely, just so I could pursue relationships with women who were my actual age and older. I assumed that being of similar ages, we'd naturally have more in common and would be more compatible. I was wrong, because the onset of Menopause / Peri-Menopause is a major factor in relations with older women, which in turn, is dependent on how any woman within 13 years junior of my own age has or is handling it. 

So now, for me, I don't focus much on their age because I'm more concerned about if they have the attributes that I like, such as, are they honest, do they and can they take accountability for their actions, decisions and choices, are they mentally mature, emotionally intelligent, is there compatibility and connection between us, do we have similar sex drives, energies, outlooks, etc, etc.

I have several friend couples with big age gaps, they all seem perfectly happy, and, have been together for more years than many on here have stayed married. So I wouldn't let age differences - to an extent - put me off. Afterall, if we vibe, we vibe. 

It is, perhaps, none of my business but I was wondering about your thoughts/feelings surrounding (peri)menopause since you mention it in your reply.

I’m in no way trying to be argumentative or inflammatory, I’m genuinely curious.

The way I read your response seems like you’ve possibly had adverse outcomes from relationships with women experiencing these life changes and maybe this has “put you off”. I’ve also interpreted it (again my interpretation, not necessarily your intent) that perhaps you would end things with a woman who reaches this life stage during the time of your relationship??? (I doubt that’s the case, but I was curious).

Anyway, I look forward to your response, it is an area that is off interest to me so it’s always nice to hear others thoughts/opinions. 

Shilo66
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FatefulDestiny said:

It is, perhaps, none of my business but I was wondering about your thoughts/feelings surrounding (peri)menopause since you mention it in your reply.

I’m in no way trying to be argumentative or inflammatory, I’m genuinely curious.

The way I read your response seems like you’ve possibly had adverse outcomes from relationships with women experiencing these life changes and maybe this has “put you off”. I’ve also interpreted it (again my interpretation, not necessarily your intent) that perhaps you would end things with a woman who reaches this life stage during the time of your relationship??? (I doubt that’s the case, but I was curious).

Anyway, I look forward to your response, it is an area that is off interest to me so it’s always nice to hear others thoughts/opinions. 

Hi.

To answer your questions:

I've had 3x relationships end, one after being together over 10 years, because the women would not accept that they were in peri-menopause despite displaying all the symptoms, and, their friends and various medical experts telling them what was happening to them. So consequently, they didn't take the relevant medications to control their hormone imbalances, etc, etc, and were an absolute nightmare to be around. 

So now if dating anyone 40 plus, I'll ask them about Menopause, and if they don't want to talk about it or are uncomfortable doing so, then I'm not interested, as that tells me that they've not planned ahead, and I know only too well what's going to happen because they haven't.

To be clear, yes I would and do date women going through peri-menopause, but only if they are on top of things. That is, they've actually accepted they're going through it and they've taken the relevant medications to help them through it, such as HRT or whatever alternative suits them best. 

Now, I don't know if it's a Uk cultural thing, or a generational X, Y, Or Z thing, or whatever it's called these days, but, what I've found is that, for some bizarre reason,  lots of UK women 40 plus, still treat it as some sort of taboo subject. Whereas, a lot of 30 something UK women, and, foreign national women of all ages, seem to be fully clued up on Menopause. They know what to expect, what the symptoms are , and have plans in place to deal with it when their time comes. Plus, they're quite open to talking about it as well. 

Despite television presenters Davina McCall, Louise Minchin, and Lorraine Kelly, actor Dawn French, entrepreneurs Liz Earle and Seema Malhotra, and GP Dr Louise Newson being just a few of the high profile women who have spoken candidly about enduring the menopause, to raise awareness, many UK women within the 40 plus range, still treat it as some sort of dirty little secret. And I really don't understand why, when it's a perfectly natural change that happens to women for the next stage of their life.... obviously you know all this, but I'm wary that there are some men reading this who probably don't. 

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
10 hours ago, Shilo66 said:

Hi.

To answer your questions:

I've had 3x relationships end, one after being together over 10 years, because the women would not accept that they were in peri-menopause despite displaying all the symptoms, and, their friends and various medical experts telling them what was happening to them. So consequently, they didn't take the relevant medications to control their hormone imbalances, etc, etc, and were an absolute nightmare to be around. 

So now if dating anyone 40 plus, I'll ask them about Menopause, and if they don't want to talk about it or are uncomfortable doing so, then I'm not interested, as that tells me that they've not planned ahead, and I know only too well what's going to happen because they haven't.

To be clear, yes I would and do date women going through peri-menopause, but only if they are on top of things. That is, they've actually accepted they're going through it and they've taken the relevant medications to help them through it, such as HRT or whatever alternative suits them best. 

Now, I don't know if it's a Uk cultural thing, or a generational X, Y, Or Z thing, or whatever it's called these days, but, what I've found is that, for some bizarre reason,  lots of UK women 40 plus, still treat it as some sort of taboo subject. Whereas, a lot of 30 something UK women, and, foreign national women of all ages, seem to be fully clued up on Menopause. They know what to expect, what the symptoms are , and have plans in place to deal with it when their time comes. Plus, they're quite open to talking about it as well. 

Despite television presenters Davina McCall, Louise Minchin, and Lorraine Kelly, actor Dawn French, entrepreneurs Liz Earle and Seema Malhotra, and GP Dr Louise Newson being just a few of the high profile women who have spoken candidly about enduring the menopause, to raise awareness, many UK women within the 40 plus range, still treat it as some sort of dirty little secret. And I really don't understand why, when it's a perfectly natural change that happens to women for the next stage of their life.... obviously you know all this, but I'm wary that there are some men reading this who probably don't. 

Interesting. Thank you for being so candid with your response.