Events

Posted
Does anyone know of any kink scenes out in Westchester County, NY? I’m struggling to find them !
Posted
For some strange reason they have me listed as living in England and I'm in the U.S.A
Posted
U have a fetlife acct? Thats your best bet to finf your local scene. Message me back if u have any questions
Posted
What's that? How do I get it?
Posted
We know that there are munches and people in Westchester county (find them on FetLife), but if by "scene" you mean play parties, sexclubs, etc...you'd better get used to heading south on Metro North to Manhattan and Queens. Up here, anything "scene" like is some guy's house. Even the SLS lifestyle events are usually north or south of here. Like Newburgh.
Posted (edited)

The Fetlife* website is really the best place to find events. They have an events tab where you can filter by virtual or in person, location, and type like munch, slosh, education, play party, con, etc...

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted (edited)

Yes fetlife^ is your number 1 resource to find your local kink community and people really serious into the bdsm lifestyle. Its how i found my Mistress and the group im a part of that has educational classes and play parties.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
Thanks guys I appreciate y'all