A erotica of one of my fantasy’s

ho****

Posted
I would push you up against the wall. Pin you there for a minute as I fill your sexy body with my hands, I lean in and softly kiss and bit your neck and ear. I whisper in your ear that I’m going to make you my little slut tonight and that if you’re a good girl you’ll get a reward at the end. Then I push you down on to your knees and tell you to kiss and rub my dick through my pants. After I’m satisfied you have built up enough anticipation I order you to pull it out and I push it deep to the back of your throat making you gag. Then I’d pin your head to the wall so you can’t back out and slowly start fucking your throat making you spit up all over my cock dripping down your tits as I reach down and squeeze them pulling on your nipples I start thrusting harder and deeper down your throat. Your head still pushed up against the wall. you slap my thighs as you gasp for air. I pull out for a second so that you can get a breath, as you do so you plead that I slow down but I cut you off and put my cock back in your mouth. Controlling your head by your hair as I go balls deep in your mouth making your eyes tear up. Then I grab you by the hair and drag you into the bed room. I throw you in the bed and get on top of you as I thrust my hard cock covered in your spit into your tight wet little pussy. I *** you and fuck you hard infill you cream all over my cock. I then pull it out and put it back in your mouth so that you can taste your sweet pussy off my cock. Then I stick it back in you and kiss you so I could taste you off your lips. I’d pound your little pussy until I’m ready to bust. Then I pull out and jump on top of you as I release my load all over your pretty face.
Posted
Damn where can I find a guy to do this to me