Whats your idea of a perfect date or meet

fa****

Posted
Everyone has their own preferences on what they like me im simple

I could go for a walk on a beach having a beer maybe and we can lay a towel out and look at the stars and just talk, other options we get drunk at the bar and play pool or go to the arcade spot in providence.

What would you guys do on your first meet or date with someone im just interested on what ppl like on this app
Posted
A walk and coffee of a drink/meal with a chance to be in the moment with the person to get to know them or do something special
Posted
I’ve done like everything on a forest meet. Walk/hike, diner and a make out. Went right into her bedroom and got it on. All depends how much we talked befor and and how safe you make me feel. I like hike and get sexy up in the mountains ware no one around. Love sex play in public within reason. Done it in my family pool at home to many times to count
Posted

for a *first* meet/date then - to be honest, it's more about connecting with the person.  An opportunity to talk etc.

But also, don't kinda try to woo someone with candlelight dinners on the beach if you're never going to do that again in a relationship

Posted

,,,to me perfection is in the moment ??   So it is kinda a transitional state. what is perfect this time may be replaced by another perfection the next.

And i could waffle on but wouldn't want to get abstract. ;)

Posted
My perfect first date was meet and greet. Kiss her as soon as possible. Show her the hotel room. Go for a walk. Have a drink go to the room snuggle on the bed slowly undress and start fucking the whole afternoon away. Evening have shower together. Dinner. Back to room. Fuck all night sleep repeat
Posted
A bunch of blankets and pillows in the back of a truck with a home movie screen, popcorn, kisses and cuddles.