CNC Hardcore RP Fantasy (TW)

ho****

Posted

Imma follow you home. Wait until you fall asleep and then break in. I sneak to your bed and cover your mouth and whisper in your ear that if you scream I’m going to beat you. I then take your hands and handcuff them and gag your mouth. Then I start ripping your clothes off. When you’re fully naked I tie your legs to the bed. Then I use a whip on you and hit you all over your body as I watch you whimper and squirm ***ly as tears start falling from your eyes I look at you and tell you to stop crying you know you wanted this you filthy whore. I take my pants off and rub my hard cock in your face. You try to move away and turn your head but I grab your face and put you back where I want you, I slap you and tell you to stop fighting it. I take the gag out and shove my cock in your mouth before you get the chance to scream. Forcing it deeper with every thrust. Your legs spread wide open and tied to where you can’t close them. That beautiful pussy is exposed to me. I look at it in awe, I admire its beauty. I look at the whip in my hand.. mhmmm I think to my self as I’m trusting my cock deep down your throat. I rare back my hand with the whip in it, you see this and try to plea with me but your mouth is full of my cock and your words just can’t come out. Whack!! I whip you right on your pussy. Your body tenses up and the tears get heavier as I let out a slight evil laugh and tell you there’s more *** to come to you little slut….

Posted
I think he did a great job, what a great cnc scene 🥴
Posted
I don't see anything tasteful or consensual. I see someone fantasizing about inflicting *** and terror on a *** person. If that's what's in your head while you're walking around each day please eliminate yourself
Posted
The title is Consensual-Non-Consensual hard-core role play.
Kinks, especially hard core *** kinks, are sometimes used as a cathartic outlet for people. Scenes like this can be incredibly helpful for people dealing with feelings, traumas and emotions. Trust me, the amount of people in the world who would want to be on the receiving end of this fantasy would probably surprise you
Posted
The title is labeled Cnc, that stands for consensual-non-consensual. It's a fairly popular kink in the community. Are you familiar with the practices and common kinks within the kink world?
FETMOD-BD
Posted

Let’s stop arguments please, I’ll deal

Posted
@paulh41 the consensual part is not in the story, the point of it is to make it feel real. When you watch a movie and see some one get killed you does that make that person a ***? No. And to inform you where the consent comes from this is not a role-play that you just jump into often times not even with a random person. It’s got to be someone that you trust if you do this properly, you have a discussion before playing the scene and you know the boundaries and safe words of your partner 
FETMOD-BD
Posted

I've tiedied up this thread and removed all of the arguing twice - please don't make me have to come here again!

Posted
Honestly, as a guy I’d love to be on the receiving end of this.
Posted
I've always fantasized about this type of scene
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yes love detailed few limits role play