A quick glimpse into me

Posted
So for starters I actually do enjoy writing fantasy sexual encounters. This one is happens to be my latest but I’m sure to post more.

Sneak into your room get under the sheets wrap you up in my arms bite your ear brush away your hair and kiss your neck pull away your shirt and kiss your shoulder you look at me and I kiss your lips holding your chin with 2 fingers. My hand squeezing your boobs you take your shirt off and I bite your nipples hard gently but firmly I squeezing your neck as I kiss your chest your tits your stomach I pull your arms over your head and kiss you deeply sliding my fingers inside you untill you gasp I scoot down and out your legs on my shoulder as I begin to slowly lick your pussy tasting you and feeling your warmth against my tongue 👅 and I begin to suck your clit biting and licking I move your legs down and hold your hips up and smash my mouth deeper on you sucking and licking simultaneously lifting your hips higher I sick on your asshole licking and teasing you 😈 you cum and I suck every drop then kiss you letting your cum get all over your lips then I pull you up and toss your head off the bed and immediately push down your throat pinching your tits and feeling your mouth and your tounge all over my cock as I pump your throat cum cum begins to drip out of your mouth and I pull out as it shoots all over your face chin and neck then I push you over and slap your ass and pull you to the edge as I push into your cute cunt with your hair wrapped around my left hand I pull back hard arching your head while my right hand squeezes your throat fucking you hard like a cumslut I cum deep in your pussy and wipe a handful of my cum across your face lean down and whisper your mine now. Then I kiss you long and hard before pulling you back down to bed and hold you tightly with your head on my chest and I hear you fall asleep purring like a kitten.
Posted
Ummmm….. think called a PERIOD…. And run on sentences….