Classy vs Slutty

Posted

I don't see classy or slutty as being mutually exclusive

Posted
Both work in their own right mixing them has the best effects. Classy can lead to slutty being reserved for your partner to enjoy the change leads control over the dynamics of the partnership.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
On 8/4/2024 at 11:42 AM, TheFeels said:

In general, when it comes to sexual attraction, do men prefer classy or slutty in and outside of play and/or the bedroom? Be realistic and share!

Personally, I like a mix:

I'm a big Jane Austen nerd (cue the useename) so I love the whole 19th century vibe of "Pride and Prejudice" with the dresses and the general modest attire.

However, underneath that modest and chaste persona I like basques and silk stocking and suspenders and satin gloves, etc.

I love the whole "lady on the streets and whore in the sheets" vibe. Although, I'm TPE so the whore isn't exclusive to the sheets.

I also love thigh high leather/PVC boots. They look so cheap and nasty and fucking hot.

Posted
I’ll add. I like both but what I really love is casual. Walking around in nothing but my t-shirt. I’ve a neighbor, really cute and when she takes the garbage out in the morning in I see her heading to work, when she’s in her PJs and T-shirt … she’s really hot and attractive. I think that’s what I prefer 90% of the time.
Posted
I prefer classy. My partners tend to prefer to not be the center of attention and I appreciate that about them.
Posted
Depends on how Catholic the man is.
Posted
Classy outside, slutty inside. It fulfills me knowing only I get to see that side of them. It’s so hot watching them break their classy character once the door closes.
Posted

This is going to be a preference.

I've had a sub dress extremely sexy for me on our first date. It was to a coffee shop and and her entire fit screamed BDSM/we have extremely kinky sex.

I absolutely loved how she looked, and began to wonder if she dressed that way for me or always dresses like this.

Later we have the discussion and when I asked, she told me she dressed for me. I told her how much I loved it, how ***fully distracting it was, but she unknowingly did not dress for me as I would not want her to dress that way in public unless we were in a situation where that type of apparel or sexual expression was more normalized.

I shared with her that it is extra special if she dresses that way for my eyes only. that it creates a deeper bond between us, knowing that she dresses that way for me. Candidly I just thinking that.

When we dug into the why, I don't like her dressing this way in public. I expressed she is an extension of me when in my presence. That also while in my present, she is to be protected by me.

1) if we were somewhere where I intended on networking with other individuals for my businesses, it could create biases about the type of man or person I am if the woman I am with is dressing out of place/this way.

2) while at this coffee shop, she was oblivious to a group of men that were eye fucking her and immediately sexualizing her when looking at her.  Some men may not mind as they see their woman as a trophy... I did mind as I understand that if those men sought to act on their imagination that I am the one that is to protect and or get us out of any harmful situation before it happens.

tldr; Going to be a preference. You can always ask for a fit check~ whether you shoudl bring one or two outfits. etc. Men love when you give them a sneak peak of what you plan on wearing. Can always try something riskier, send it, and ask "too slutty for coffee?"

Posted
They both play a factor in sexual attraction cuz then u feel it on another level. Bust nuts all day.
  • 2 weeks later...
Pixiedreamloser
Posted
The classy makes the slutty better
Pixiedreamloser
Posted
Ying yang in this mf