How do I approach having a girl lick my ass

Th****

Posted
I'm an athletic man with a nice ass (Ive been told) but never had my ass eaten out. I'd really like the right girl to do it, bit I always am too embarrassed to ask. I'm also concerned about being hairy down there. Do the freaky girls like or dislike eating a man w a hairy asshole?
Posted
It can be brought into conversation, respectfully. You can ask her what she thinks of the act and take your lead from there. Hair is not pleasant so best book yourself in for a wax appointment, after all what you are asking of her is worth the ***
Widowkj
Posted
You're a Dom discuss it . Ask. No demand. Talk about it.
Posted
FetLife website has entire groups devoted to analingus. It’s as simple as that.
Posted
I would ask her if there any fetishes or kinks you would like to try the bedroom that you have yet to try or explore?

Go through hers.

Then go through yours. You will easily be able to say I've always wanted...

That is how I would go about this conversation.

Who knows she might say I've always wanted to be a part of a reverse gangbang....
Posted
How would of you approach any other kinK?

Firstly I would say how necessary is this for you? Is it a want or a need?

Secondly open communication cuts out a lot of wasted time on all sides.

Now in the vanilla world it may be intimidating… but you have already put yourself out there for people that might be reciprocal. Which isn’t to say they will be… you have to be able to offer what they want too… so focus on that. Be someone someone else would want.
Posted
Also… focus on the right girl aspect… from my experience you can have wildly erotic experiences with the right person that would otherwise be considered “vanilla”. Whereas with the wrong person the most erotic experience will fall flat.

Heavy caveat.. this is my experience. Not everyone’s.
Posted
Dude. Put the right girl in position and enjoy the ride. If the girl is up for it, you won’t have to ask. Sometimes I’ll put a sub on her back, have her suck me for a little bit and just move into position. From my experience, a submissive is more likely to just do it than if you spend a bunch of time asking. If she doesn’t start, then you might ask or try directing her. She can say no, and of course she’ll have to respect her consent. But you might be surprised what happens if you just assume the best. Many might disagree with me. This is just my opinion.
Posted
* of course you’ll have to respect her consent.
Posted
And one more thing, you are the Dom. Ask. Tell. Respect her. But there’s no point in leaving it go unsaid.
Posted
5 hours ago, DaddyOwns said:
Dude. Put the right girl in position and enjoy the ride. If the girl is up for it, you won’t have to ask. Sometimes I’ll put a sub on her back, have her suck me for a little bit and just move into position. From my experience, a submissive is more likely to just do it than if you spend a bunch of time asking. If she doesn’t start, then you might ask or try directing her. She can say no, and of course she’ll have to respect her consent. But you might be surprised what happens if you just assume the best. Many might disagree with me. This is just my opinion.

That is horrible advice. That’s almost as bad as saying to someone who wants to try anal to just try to slip it in and if the bottom wiggles out of it then they don’t consent. You don’t just rub your arsehole on someone’s mouth instead of negotiating it before hand. I would never do something like that to a sub without finding out if it’s a limit and advising them that it’s something I want to explore with them. OP, just learn how to discuss future kinks you want to try with your partners and for the love of fuck, please don’t just do it without discussing it with them. Not everyone is cool with eating ass.

Posted
10 hours ago, DaddyOwns said:

Did you just say "sit on her face and see what happens"? That's pretty much how I read it. 😂

Posted
Well one of your concerns can be overcome by a visit to a beauty parlour.
Posted

Do you have someone you are sexually intimate with?

If yes, then you mention this is something you want to try.

If no, then you don't approach strangers asking/telling them to eat your ass.  

That feels fairly straight forward.

But, OK, is it likely you will be sexually intimate with someone?  Perhaps you visit swing or sex clubs and generally people are interested in playing with you? Then you can increase your chances of success with some basic grooming and hygiene practices.

Posted
Yesterday at 04:45 AM, Lolleeepop86 said:

That is horrible advice. That’s almost as bad as saying to someone who wants to try anal to just try to slip it in and if the bottom wiggles out of it then they don’t consent. You don’t just rub your arsehole on someone’s mouth instead of negotiating it before hand. I would never do something like that to a sub without finding out if it’s a limit and advising them that it’s something I want to explore with them. OP, just learn how to discuss future kinks you want to try with your partners and for the love of fuck, please don’t just do it without discussing it with them. Not everyone is cool with eating ass.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
What absolutely terrible advice!
Its what ruins it for this community 😡

Posted
Yesterday at 10:02 AM, TruG1nge said:

Did you just say "sit on her face and see what happens"? That's pretty much how I read it. 😂

LOL, no. That’s not what I wrote.

Posted

I'm going to say - that consent is two ways.  

If a lady put her ass in my face and told/asked me to worship, I wouldn't rim her - because to me that is a step *above* what she asked.  Me not rimming her is something she might take as me showing a boundary, I don't know - but I wouldn't stick my tongue in someone's ass without clear consent.

And if someone had poor personal hygiene then it might be a no from me, sub or not

Posted
Yesterday at 04:45 AM, Lolleeepop86 said:

Let’s be clear. For one I don’t really care if you disagree with me and if you have your own opinion, that’s fine with me.

Secondly, Just don’t miss quote me. I did not write “rub your arsehole on her face.”

Lastly, please note that I also wrote “Ask. Tell. Respect her.”

I understand that people, especially somebody like you, is sensitive to comments like I wrote and might disagree completely. I’m OK with that. But don’t turn what I wrote into something I didn’t.

I do have experience in this and it has always been a positive experience for everyone involved.

Posted
I wrote this for it a different topic but it applies here so I'm going to cut and paste. As far as hairy asses, it's my experience that most women do not like hairy asses or hairy balls. Just like most men don't want hairy pussies. But in the conversation, just ask her. Everyone has their own preference. Here is the text from the other post

Not specific to any kink but in general. When I'm watching a movie with my baby girl, princess, etc, if I see something that is super hot to me, I say with an excited voice God that is so hot, I love that. Sometimes it surprises them and they ask really? And I respond back yeah, I love that I would totally get into that. And that sparks a conversation. That happened many times by accident in the past and then I learned, that if I wanted to bring something up that might be considered taboo and make my partner nervous, the first thing I needed to do is to show them that other people are doing it to and that normal is what you make it. Now when I feel that way, I start looking for movies that might have scenes in it that I want to expose my baby girl too and use those purposefully to break the ice and start the conversation. Hope this helps
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Eat her ass first. Are you guys all kidding me? Are you dating a Quaker nun thats a virgin ?
Ive not been with a female who ever objected and most either love to love itnor arenin a new place and may giggle a tad at first . .. but shoot don't just rim. Make out with that motherfucker..
Thisnis already a consenting adults who allows your mouth to work two inches away.
I say lighten up and EAT MORE ASS
Posted
August 6, DaddyOwns said:

I agree with comments before about horrible advice. I wouldn't want to be on my back Sucking and then have the man ' move into position '
Arse above my mouth?
Waiting?
No Thanks......it would feel like an underhand way of getting what you want.
Whether you say you d respect the answer or not.
I de wonder what else you might try and coerce me into when playing or in ' the zone'
I understood that boundaries, what we will and won't do, etc, should be decided in the discussion stage, before any play.

So I de just ask beforehand. Maybe when you're ticking off Anal play etc?

Posted
Coerce-no. Discuss limits ahead of time – yes. duh. Cosmic Angela is obviously not “the right girl “. Still, my point stands. And no, you don’t take every single thing you’re going to do and script it out ahead of time. Boring. If you don’t have any sense of what’s going on or what somebody’s boundaries are, then you’ve got no business being “in position “. I stand by what I said. Not by the misinterpretations of what cosmic angel, and others have said.
Posted
Please note once again, cosmic angel – I clearly wrote “ask, tell, respect her “. You’re missing the point.
Posted
48 minutes ago, DaddyOwns said:
Please note once again, cosmic angel – I clearly wrote “ask, tell, respect her “. You’re missing the point.

I don't think I am point actually. It would be nice if your respect extended to talking to people on here.
No you don't necessarily discuss what s going to happen before every play.......but you do at the start when discussing boundaries etc

Posted
1 hour ago, DaddyOwns said:
Coerce-no. Discuss limits ahead of time – yes. duh. Cosmic Angela is obviously not “the right girl “. Still, my point stands. And no, you don’t take every single thing you’re going to do and script it out ahead of time. Boring. If you don’t have any sense of what’s going on or what somebody’s boundaries are, then you’ve got no business being “in position “. I stand by what I said. Not by the misinterpretations of what cosmic angel, and others have said.

The discussion isn't about whether I'm 'the right girl 'for this either is it?
Angel btw not Angela