Thoughts on male chastity and how to use it

th****

Posted
What are some ways for couples to use male chastity? Is it possible to be a dominant male while locked in chastity?
Posted
Male chastity for me is about the power exchange. If your cock is locked then you don’t have control of it, I used to receive it as correctional punishment it was quite effective
Posted
Agreed and the orgasm when finally released is awesome. Also, they have some crazy cages with spikes and ones that shock you. I will agree i have better discipline after being locked for awhile and def corrects some of my behaviors. At least for a little. Loctober my Mommy is going to make me suffer lol
Posted
Initially, my husband wore a cage for me if he wanted to go to kink events with friends on nights I had to work to make me feel more comfortable. I carry the key on a necklace, and he has to wait until I come home in the morning to unlock him. We've also used it for some punishment on occasion.
Posted
Thanks for sharing! Keep ‘em coming lol
Posted
I have been in two cuckold relationships as such I was/am in chastity full time , it wasn't such used as a punishment more to signify to bulls they had full sexual ownership to my gf and to ensure my focus stays where it should be pleasing others rather than recieving pleasure myself