Sensual play

Riverst-100

Riverst-100
Posted

Sensual play with a restrained partner.

I wonder if you experienced folk could give some advice to someone new to the scene.

I have found a partner (a lady) who I would like to explore more open minded sexual play options. One of these is being restrained and sexualy arousing using sensuous play.

I don’t want to venture to the harder side of the scene at this point, but would like to try the softer side of things.

I suppose I am looking more at different forms of touching and perhaps more tame devices, but to be honest I  am here to seek your advice.

I am looking for different forms/methods, but also which areas to apply them.

I thank you very much for any help you can offer.

My best regards.

R

Posted
You could start by lighting her favorite candles, proceed to blindfold her with a silk or satin sash, use an ostrich feather, tissue, a rose, the petals feel like silk and the scent is amazing, or a cube of ice on her skin. A breath mint for you as you work your way downward, stopping and focusing on her pearl, kissing, licking, sucking and blowing.
There are a plethora of options. Those were a few that came to mind *blushes*
Posted
Ooh, I like the breath mint idea. That doesn't feel too intense or tingly for the woman? And got any favorites?
Posted
Light dragging of the nails.. not enough to leave a mark. A satin sash dragged over the body.
Feed her different things while blindfolded.
Either using your hands or with your mouth.. and then either tease her with it, dragging across lips, etc.
cold/frozen cold butter knives placed on various parts of her body. Nipples, clit, etc.
A fuzzy tickler, lightly touching her body.
Tongue..
Finger tips lightly on skin.
Could also incorporate her favorite play toy and apply to breasts, etc.
Don’t forget about the legs and feet too.
Posted
All of the above are fabulous suggestions, I’d add in the use of a soft flogger, slowly dragging it across the skin, no strikes, just draping it from shoulder, across the chest and down the thighs… then drop the tails/falls gently onto the less sensitive areas.
This can build an expectation and an awareness of what else can be done. The butt and shaft can be rolled or pulled down her body for a sensation of weight.
Honestly, my favourite toy for sensual and sensory play
Posted
Think of all the things you can do just with your fingers, and where you could touch. Don’t forget legs and feet and what position she might be in; horizontal, reclined, vertical. Think of different contrasts of weight and pressure applied by your digits, separately, as well as together. Fingers and hands can stroke, nip, flick, swirl, drum, pat, scratch, push, dance, and you’ll think of others. Try a single finger placed in the depression just behind her ear, and then very slowly, and ever so lightly, drawing it along her jawline, to the end of her chin. Then with the same lightness, continue over her throat, down through her cleavage, for as far as you feel you want to go. Keep the speed constant. If you can touch her back, then similarly make an initial touch at the top of her spine, in the nape of her neck, and follow her spine, down to its base. Right where it ends, and just where the crease begins for her buttocks cleavage, there’s a tiny bunch of small, fine hairs. If you very very lightly stroke them, she should further enjoy work sensual attention.. Don’t forget to sometimes use the back of you hand too. Like the flogger dragging, mentioned by another contributor, you can do exactly the same, with a large tassel that’s on the end of a curtain tie back. Dragging it and also making it dance just in contact with different parts of her anatomy, would be really enjoyed. Good luck.
Lsmart938
Posted
7 hours ago, x-BlueDiamond-x said:

You could start by lighting her favorite candles, proceed to blindfold her with a silk or satin sash, use an ostrich feather, tissue, a rose, the petals feel like silk and the scent is amazing, or a cube of ice on her skin. A breath mint for you as you work your way downward, stopping and focusing on her pearl, kissing, licking, sucking and blowing.
There are a plethora of options. Those were a few that came to mind *blushes*

Great idea to include the sense of smell with the rose and mint - it a a sense often forgotten. 

I would suggest to try and engage all senses rather than just touch. 

Also think about what she may hear - maybe lick or nibble by her ear or lean in so she can hear your breathing or whisper / talk gently / dirty to her depending on the stage you’re at .. make it personal.  

Riverst-100
Posted

Thank you all for your kindness giving me your time and sharing your experience. I was hoping I may get a response but never expected so many.

I have never used restraints before so I will tread lightly with this. I need her to feel 110% safe 100% of the time but, I feel she has understood my personality and knows I would not do anything to hurt, humiliate or make her feel uncomfortable – but still I will move cautiously.

Thankfully I have a very light touch and love to touch  so I am happy doing this for a long time. I vary the touch and the number of fingers I use and always try to make any movement flow, then as one stops subtly introduce another.

I like the thought of introducing scent, but this isn’t the easiest as we are in a club. The same goes with music but I may be able to do something with a wireless machine of some kind. I also try to keep the audible side alive by whispering or softly saying how beautiful and desirable she is, and by complimenting parts of her body.

The suggestions of silk, feathers, ice etc all sound interesting so I will have to put some things together. I also have a very basic blindfold (the type you get on long flights) do I will get that out too.

Thanks again for all your help.

R

Posted
Thank you for this post I’m on a similar journey myself and all the people on this site sharing their experiences has helped me figure out, I’m getting a bucket list going if you will🤷❤️
Riverst-100
Posted

Well this has taken a step further. I have been sharing sexy stories with the lady I meet with at the club. In one of the stories in which we indulge ourselves. I cant put what it is as I think the AI picked ut up!. One of her rolls is product evaluation and on her 2nd day I blindfold her and we use the St Andrews cross and engage in sensual play. She enjoyed the story and now would like to act it out at the club.

So now I am in the position of putting a story into practice and I am a little apprehensive as I really want to make her feel fantastic. With this in mind, would anyone be willing to read my story and evaluate what works in a story but not so much in practice as I don’t want to be a fumbling mess when it comes to real life.

My many thanks.

Rivers

Lsmart938
Posted
On 8/10/2024 at 12:38 AM, kinkyadventures486 said:

Thank you for this post I’m on a similar journey myself and all the people on this site sharing their experiences has helped me figure out, I’m getting a bucket list going if you will🤷❤️

Hood you have a big enough bucket 🪣  ! 
🤣

x

Lsmart938
Posted
Just now, Lsmart938 said:

Hood you have a big enough bucket 🪣  ! 
🤣

x

* Hope (not hood ! ) 

x