Foot fetish

to****

Posted

Now this may be a silly question, but how do you get your feet to have a real scent? Not just smell?
I'm sadly cursed with non smelly feet and I am engaged to a man whom is in love with scent from between the toes.
Thus I'm turning to you all. Hopefully someone has a great tip.

Posted
Work boots for 18 hours a day, everyday. You'll have no issues. 😂
Posted
Don't listen to this guy and wear work boots ^ I have a really, really big foot fetish and smell is like, the biggest turn on for me. Work boots are a genuinely terrible idea. The way you described it, like the scent and not just smelling unclean and gross, is exactly the thing I mean like, it's my biggest turn on, so shower first, keep them clean, but when you want the "scent" it comes from the smell of the sweat and pheromones, so wear socks for a long day in like, trainers or flats, and the socks will smell like, amazing. Or the same goes for tights (they have different smells depending on material, I personally love tights, but I'm not everyone so some might prefer socks etc, or even barefoot). The main thing is them being clean and not neglected, but getting them sweaty
Posted
10 minutes ago, neurospicymess said:
Don't listen to this guy and wear work boots ^ I have a really, really big foot fetish and smell is like, the biggest turn on for me. Work boots are a genuinely terrible idea. The way you described it, like the scent and not just smelling unclean and gross, is exactly the thing I mean like, it's my biggest turn on, so shower first, keep them clean, but when you want the "scent" it comes from the smell of the sweat and pheromones, so wear socks for a long day in like, trainers or flats, and the socks will smell like, amazing. Or the same goes for tights (they have different smells depending on material, I personally love tights, but I'm not everyone so some might prefer socks etc, or even barefoot). The main thing is them being clean and not neglected, but getting them sweaty

now THIS is a true connoisseur, perfectly put 👏

Posted
2 minutes ago, hyperlust said:

now THIS is a true connoisseur, perfectly put 👏

My guy🙏👊 hahahaha, genuinely flattered to a degree🤣

Posted
Essential oils
adrenalina75
Posted
4 hours ago, neurospicymess said:

I’d hazard a guess that the guy who wears work boots every day also washes his feet daily! There’s absolutely no difference to what you suggested! Enclosed feet in socks and shoes = sweat.

Posted
Go thw gym wear sneakers without socks. Usually helps.
Posted
6 hours ago, neurospicymess said:

Yeah.

Keeping feet closed up will make them smell. I cannot say they will smell good. But, they will smell.

(If you like that sort of thing, it is definitely possible to get the effect.)

Posted
@adrenalina75 I'm not arguing, you can ultimately just think what you want and I seriously could not give less of a shit🤷‍♂️ However I will try and help you understand, purely by way of altruism if anything. I like feet, like, seriously, a lot, and everything I've just stated is grounded in experience, not speculation. The smell of the sweat is different depending on multiple factors, shoe type, shoe material, sock material (if applicable), how thick are the socks, are they wool, cotton, polyester etc., how long has the footwear been worn, what level of intensity exercise have they been put through during that duration, has there been large amounts of downtime since the exercise meaning the smell won't be as intense etc etc etc etc. Not only do I not understand why your comment was even necessary, other than just poking for an argument, it also just isn't correct, plain and simple. That opinion either stems from lack of knowledge in this particular niche subject, or ignorance, take your pick. You clearly just don't understand if there's apparently "no difference" because.. I mean, how can I even spell this out any further than it already has been stated? Literally just read the comment, it explains everything? This is the last thing I'll be saying because I very much know what I mean and what I like, and if you still don't understand after these further explanations then there's nothing more to be achieved here and it was most likely a waste of everyone's time you commenting in the first place
Posted
How about flip flops? They can make your feet sweat and give a non smelly scent.
adrenalina75
Posted
13 hours ago, neurospicymess said:
@adrenalina75 I'm not arguing, you can ultimately just think what you want and I seriously could not give less of a shit🤷‍♂️ However I will try and help you understand, purely by way of altruism if anything. I like feet, like, seriously, a lot, and everything I've just stated is grounded in experience, not speculation. The smell of the sweat is different depending on multiple factors, shoe type, shoe material, sock material (if applicable), how thick are the socks, are they wool, cotton, polyester etc., how long has the footwear been worn, what level of intensity exercise have they been put through during that duration, has there been large amounts of downtime since the exercise meaning the smell won't be as intense etc etc etc etc. Not only do I not understand why your comment was even necessary, other than just poking for an argument, it also just isn't correct, plain and simple. That opinion either stems from lack of knowledge in this particular niche subject, or ignorance, take your pick. You clearly just don't understand if there's apparently "no difference" because.. I mean, how can I even spell this out any further than it already has been stated? Literally just read the comment, it explains everything? This is the last thing I'll be saying because I very much know what I mean and what I like, and if you still don't understand after these further explanations then there's nothing more to be achieved here and it was most likely a waste of everyone's time you commenting in the first place

You certainly have plenty of time on your hands.

Posted
Great question
Posted

not everyone can.

What you can do about this depends on what he is and isn't into.   Stuff like not bathing, exercise, wearing the same socks over multiple days, footwear for extended periods, slipping feet into plastic sandwich bags and setting about your day - these can help depending on what someone is into

I've heard stories of folk actually rubbing down their feet with cheese - that wouldn't be for me

Posted
Experienced foot fetish scene guy here: choose a pair of shoes you have and wear them with no socks do this everyday for a while until your shoes start to smell, obviously keep your feet clean by washing them in the shower etc you don’t want to get bad feet from infections etc, but eventually your shoes will smell enough your feet will smell each time you wear them so he can smell them after
Posted
This is a bit unhealthy by the way. You’re creating foot fungus.