San Diego/Southern Riverside : Where Is Everybody?

Go****

Posted
So here we all are, congregated in this online community of people with kinks and fetishes and BDSM desires. And I know that there are lots of places in Los Angeles where the more hardcore BDSM folk congregate in real life. And a couple of places here in San Diego. And of course there's Black Beach where if you're a Voyeur or an Exhibitionist you can go and enjoy your kink. And I believe there is a place called Lips in or near Hillcrest for the crossdressers and such. But what about places for All the rest of us who are really just really interested in exploring our sexuality and All of our different fetishes and kinks. Where do We go when we want to meet people in real life right here in San Diego area, and perhaps Southern Riverside?
Posted
Thadds, House Of Black, Club X… go to the socials and meet ppl and then go from there. Also, there are plenty of private parties posted in the events section..
Posted
Thanks Viv. I had heard of Thads, I think I read about it in one of the other posts by someone here on the site. I did not realize it was right here in San Diego. The other information is also greatly appreciated. I'm sure that many people will read this post over time and thank you for your contribution as well.