Mutual Masturbation

Jo****

Posted
It began as a quick query. I was hot, sweaty and about to hop in the shower. She was lain on the bed, phone in hand, her eyes met mine as I walked up. “Would you mind if I got off while you shower?”

“Sure, babe” I replied. “But if you haven’t finished by the time I’m out, I’ll finish you. And then I’ll finish in you.”

She pulled her vibe from the drawer. I started the water in the shower. I gave her a strip tease. Then closed the bathroom door. I was fully hard as I climbed under the water, and couldn’t help but stroke it while I soaped up. I heard her through the closed door, the vibe humming, her heavy breathing, the occasional moan.

I began to rinse. I began to finish up. The water stopped. The vibe picked up a gear. Her moan was hungry, jovial. I started to towel myself off. “Oh yes, fuck her face” I heard her call. Curiosity peaked, I opened the door and saw her staring at her phone. “This one is hot,” she said.

I came to lay beside her and watched as the girl on her screen looked broken, black mascara lining her cheeks, face red from slapping as the boys at Facefucked stole more than their ***’s worth from this poor bitch. The throat sounds she made stoked a primal urge within me.

My hand was on my cock. Her vibe was battering her clit. I gripped harder, stroked more aggressively. “I think I’m gonna cum soon,” she confessed.

“Good, bitch,” I replied. When we got nasty, she was always my little bitch. She loved it. She got sloshy at it. Her eyes became unfocused, and I wanted her to ride this orgasm for as long as she could, so I put my hand around her throat. “No air until you cum.”

Her eyes rolled back, the vibe groaned as she pushed it harder onto her clit. Her whole body convulsed. “Fuckkkkkk!” She screamed.

I wasn’t done yet though. I tore her vibe from her hands and let it fall unceremoniously to the floor.

I grabbed her leg and flipped her over onto her stomach.

I hiked her up onto her knees so her dripping pussy was in the air, waiting for me to destroy it from behind. The whole time she was moaning incomprehensibly.

I slid my thick hard cock straight inside her wet, hot cunt and revelled as she screamed out, the pleasure of her waves of orgasm and overstimulation of my thick cock inside her driving both of us to a frenzied ecstasy.

“Fuck me!” She demanded. I slapped her arse hard in reply. “Fuck me!” And ladies and gentlemen, I obliged. I thrust hard, deep and brutally. And our mutual masturbation session ended like they normally do. For the most part.

Tonight was different in one way… I got rougher. Rougher than normal. And she begged for more. As I cock-punched her cervix, her cries of pleasure started to climax into desperate screams of agony and ecstasy. I punched her in the arse cheeks, and she buried her head into the pillow screaming “yes”

I grabbed a handful of her hair and wrenched her head back so I could hear her scream clearly. Then I ***d her head into the pillow and growled. “No more air until I come.”

I fucked her brutally. Her face buried in the pillow. Her screaming sent me into a lustful rage, like a shark smelling ***. I punched her in the back of the head. Twice. Thrice. Her screams turned to sobs. And I came. Hard. I let her head go.

She took a deep breath. “Thank you baby,” she said. “I have never been fucked so good in my life!”

“How’s your head?”

“Fine. The strikes drove me to cum again.”

“Really?”

And as we debriefed, I understood that my wife occasionally really fucking loves impact play. Primal impact play.

And ladies and gentlemen, we were only going to mutually masturbate before bed on a Wednesday night.