Question for Bulls

da****

Posted
I am starting to realize an importance of emotion checking cucks during intros. A few experiences now have shown me that if the cuck isn't initiating this fetish fantasy then they may not be 100% on board despite what they may say. I'm thinking during my next intro I'm going to open a conversation about which had came up with the idea, a verbal agreement between both, eye to eye, that this is a fantasy and as always any of us can call stop. Followed by a final agreement between the cuck and I before we start.

Are there any other bulls that intro their sessions similar to this. And if so how has it helped ease emotions? Or is that not a typical problem and I'm just out here getting the tough cases lol.
Posted
Turns me on more when cuck don’t like it 😈
Posted
It's always best to check in with the cuck because u don't know how it'll also affect his relationship with his or her significant other
Posted
4 minutes ago, Ryanflit said:
Turns me on more when cuck don’t like it 😈

Yeah, but it often leads to dead ends. It’s important to keep the dude happy so you keep getting called back. Sex is always better when you start to figure out exactly what she likes.

Posted
This tends to happen with first time couples. I rarely did first time couples because of that insecurity factor the cuck.would have. If you do not have good rapport with both parties, the scene will never reach its full potential
Posted
Every single situation with a cuck where I’ve checked headspace, they’ve bolted. Treating them like people seems to be their unspoken hard limit.
Posted
@hyrrolar sounds like the common factor there is you, maybe the fact that you think treating someone subhuman is acceptable has something to do with that. Ive never had an issue with that myself and ive played both the cuck and the bull roles.
Posted
I havnt come across an issue yet. Even first timers. They usually know they want it. Keep communication open and give a good show. 👍🏻 you're giving them an experience sonic you're fun and know what you're doing should go well
Posted
I find speaking with both in a group chat during the buildup is sufficient to get a good read on the mindset of each of them. Having done so and discussed alternative scenarios, you are then free to remain ‘in the moment’ with safe words in place for all if there is any reason someone is uncomfortable.
Posted
For both my cuckold relationships we had a "cuckold contract" which we treated as a legally binding document which stated basic rules, expectations , dos and don't . This contract was reviewed frequently and amended where necessary before being re signed . This has multiple purposes 1) Beth sides knew what to expect 2) specified and end /review date 3) the bulls loved reading it
Posted
15 hours ago, Thetroyboy said:
@hyrrolar sounds like the common factor there is you, maybe the fact that you think treating someone subhuman is acceptable has something to do with that. Ive never had an issue with that myself and ive played both the cuck and the bull roles.

Perhaps the common denominator is me, but I didn’t claim that treating someone as subhuman was my default. I try to humanize people immediately, and that, from my experience, hasn’t resonated well with the demographic.

Posted
I’ve had two encounters now, 1 where the cuck was the initiator and totally into it, but the woman was hesitant at first. The 2nd the wife was the initiator and I could tell the guy didn’t want it but had no choice. The first was actually a much better experience for all. The 2nd the wife tried to dom me and blew the whole dynamic early. So for my minimal experience in this new found role, I’ve learned a bit
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, dammitPogi said:

I am starting to realize an importance of emotion checking cucks during intros. A few experiences now have shown me that if the cuck isn't initiating this fetish fantasy then they may not be 100% on board despite what they may say. I'm thinking during my next intro I'm going to open a conversation about which had came up with the idea, a verbal agreement between both, eye to eye, that this is a fantasy and as always any of us can call stop. Followed by a final agreement between the cuck and I before we start.

Are there any other bulls that intro their sessions similar to this. And if so how has it helped ease emotions? Or is that not a typical problem and I'm just out here getting the tough cases lol.

What you've stated here is exactly the right thing to do. Always, always, always ensure that both individuals in that couple genuinely want you to mount her.

Showing that you care how they individually feel, tends to get you invited back for further sessions, and, relations between all three of you will remain amicable / cordial because they both like and trust you as a person.  

It's basically, just good customer service, which always attains repeat business. 😉

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
Haven't experienced much but i found being respectful and having a mutual agreement and safe word is the biggest thing plus makes it 100 times more pleasurable
Posted
Hubs and I have a Stag and Vixen dynamic, but had something relatable happen. Recently we were meeting with a new third person to join us. The new third would make sure that my Stag and I were on the same page, by asking each of us questions when the other was away from the table. The third person wanted to see if our answers aligned to make sure that our desires and expectations were the same. Any glaring discrepancies and he would have declined our invitation to play.
Posted
Interesting. I'm new to this. Husband is a cuck so his idea. Just exploring it now. Haven't done it yet tho. I definitely want someone being very verbal with him tho