Ranger Danger (5-9 final)

do****

Posted
Chapter 5

“All gates are locked, all vehicles are secured, and the other rangers have gone home for the weekend Ranger Danger”, said Ranger Debbie. Ranger Danger sat behind his desk, unbeknownst to Ranger Debbie, completely naked from the waist down. He had a paddle in his hand and was smacking it hard into the palm of his other hand. “Are you ready for me to own you, my fawn?”, Ranger Danger said. Ranger Debbie looked at the paddle and listened to the sound it was making as it came down in Ranger Danger’s palm. She's never been spanked before, let alone with an object. But the thought of it was intriguing. “May I ask Ranger Danger what have I done to be punished?”, replied Ranger Debbie. Ranger Danger smiled in amusement. “Silly fawn. Who said you were getting punished? Now since you want to think for me and be out of turn, get naked, crawl under this desk and go to work”, commanded Ranger Danger. While getting undressed Ranger Debbie thought about her mistake while getting turned on by the authority displayed by Ranger Danger. She was rubbing her face on his shaft when she was startled by Ranger Danger pushing the desk clear across the room and then grabbing her by her hair. “I need to see you love on me my fawn”, Ranger Danger growled. “I like it when you watch me Ranger Danger”, Ranger Debbie said as she swallowed him down to his balls while staring into his eyes. She held him in her throat until her eyes began to water and she knew that Ranger Danger was pleased. Ranger Debbie kneeled there and labored on Ranger Danger's tool with extreme focus and attention to detail. “My fawn, are you ready for your test?”, Ranger Danger asked. Between slurps Ranger Debbie responded, “Ranger Danger, I am yours for the taking. Please use me and train me to the best of my abilities”. “That's a good girl. Your skill set should make this hunt very interesting”. Ranger Danger stood up pulling Ranger Debbie up with him by her hair. He kisses her passionately, allowing his tongue to explore every crevice of her mouth. He inserts two fingers into Ranger Debbie's very moist sanctuary and feels her inhale very deeply. Ranger Danger pulls her face away and ejects his two fingers. As he wipes Ranger Debbie's juices across his mustache he says, “Run. You have 10 minutes”.

Chapter 6

“The phrase for the weekend is Fuck Brad with a Dinosaur Dick. Let the drinking begin. Fuck Brad with a Dinosaur Dick”, said Kim-Kim as she took a gulp of tequila from the bottle. Samantha and J repeated it and followed suit. For the next three hours that is what the best friends did. Drinked, laughed, talked about work and constantly recited “Fuck Brad with a Dinosaur Dick”. As the sun started to set, Kim-Kim suggested that they go down by the river. The ladies loved nature. Samantha never noticed the synchronized cadence in Kim-Kim and J’s steps going to the river. J walked in front and every time Kim-Kim stopped, J stopped and stood still as if to heel. Down by the river they saw a black bear eating a salmon on the opposite bank. Before it got completely dark, Kim-Kim said it was time to build their campfire and roast some s'mores. The best friends headed back to their tents. Off in the distance they heard a long howl bringing their attention back to the fact they were out in the company of real predators. They each had their own reaction to the howl. Samantha felt a little afraid but more alert than anything. Kim-Kim felt nothing and was thinking of ways to defend her territory if they encountered the ***, while J thought of how she could ditch Samantha for a few because the howl made her horny. Outside of thinking about work, J”s mind stayed in subspace. All she thought about was serving Mistress Kim-Kim sexually and past sex scenes with her. Mistress Kim-Kim is the only person she's been with, outside of Mistress Kim-Kim sharing her with other women in the clubs. Mistress Kim-Kim was very protective of her pet. J wanted desperately to run up to Mistress Kim-Kim and rub her face against her calves at this moment. She wondered what Samantha would say. She thought about what it would feel like to share her Mistress Kim-Kim with Samantha and immediately got jealous. Maybe for one night, but not every night.

Chapter 7

Ranger Danger looked at the time on his phone thinking about all the cannibalistic things he was going to do to Ranger Debbie when he caught her. He already stashed toys throughout the woods in preparation. He really wanted to get Ranger Debbie by the cave. He envisioned dragging her in the cave by her hair and tying her up for campfire play. She told him she wanted to be branded when she is owned. His thoughts were interrupted by a text message. It read, “Ranger Danger I'm in your neck of the woods and willing to let you watch a show. If you can find me, I promise to deliver you a feast. Consider us even MKK”. Ranger Danger threw his phone across the ranger station, tore off his shirt, and howled loud enough to startle every living organism in the woods. He could be heard for miles. The curling sound made Ranger Debbie stop in her tracks and shiver. She began to feel the moisture between her legs. She laid on the ground, completely naked, and fingered herself with delicacy wishing a man or a beast would come and fuck her mercilessly. After edging herself enough and realizing no one was coming, she got up and continued fleeing. Ranger Danger promised that if she can survive until sunup, he would grant her 3 wishes within reason. She already knew what one of her wishes would be, she just didn't know if Ranger Danger would allow it. Ranger Debbie wanted to be shared by multiple primals at once. She dreamed of multiple men clawing all over her and using her holes as they saw fit. Ranger Debbie wanted to feel the explosion of multiple sausages in her mouth while still being stuffed with wood. She knows this wish is a long shot. In her research she learned that primals rarely share. If she survives the night, she will ask to be shared nonetheless and accept her fate.

Chapter 8

“Introspection”, said Samantha. “Have you ever been with a woman sexually?”, asked Kim-Kim while trying to read her body language. Samantha shifted her position on the ground as she thought of how to answer. “Physically no, mentally yes”, she answered, receiving a slight giggle from J. The best friends were playing a game they came up with, Suggestion or Introspection. On your turn you can either ask the group for a suggestion or ask for a question that causes introspection. Kim-Kim's turn was next, and without hesitation she said, “Suggestion”. This was the opportunity that J was waiting for, her chance to be bad with no consequence. “You should fuck the shit out of me in front of Samantha”, J suggested. Samantha spit the tequila she was gulping into the campfire causing a very high flame. J scurried back giggling all the way. Kim-Kim threw water from the can*** on the fire to calm the flame causing a big cloud of smoke. “Wow J. Talk about shock and awe. I can one up you by saying I would actually like to see it”, said Samantha. The alcohol was having its effect as being a truth serum. As Kim-Kim was getting the fire back going she said, “Don't you bitches tempt me. You better be careful what you wish for “. As J scurried back over by the fire she said, “Suggestion”. “I suggest you have no more to drink potty mouth”, said Samantha. Kim-Kim, looking to reclaim her dominance suggested, “I suggest that you kiss Samantha like Fuck Brad with a Dinosaur Dick never could”, as she took a swig of tequila. J knew Mistress Kim-Kim was up to something playful. As she crawled over to Samantha, Samantha's eyes got wide realizing that J really was going to take the suggestion. J pushed her forehead against Samantha's forehead while staring her directly into her eyes, forcing her body towards the ground. She crawled on top of her while slowly sliding her hands up her shirt to pinch her nipples. J partied Samantha's lips with her tongue while rubbing her knee across Samantha's pussy. She knew what Mistress Kim-Kim wanted to see as she tongue kissed Samantha with passion while still pinching her nipples. Already thinking about her next turn, Mistress Kim-Kim went to her toy bag and strapped up.

Chapter 9

In the distance Ranger Debbie saw a big flash of light and then a cloud of smoke. Several thoughts raced through her mind. Was it a distraction by Ranger Danger to get her over to that area? Was it intruders causing a forest fire? Was it someone signaling for help? The more ideas that Ranger Debbie came up with, the more she realized she had to investigate. Even if from a distance. Very quietly she made her way over in the direction of the light and smoke. From a distance she could see three women drinking and laughing. Then things took a sexual turn as one woman took advantage of another. Then you saw the third woman grab a dildo from her bag. She did not realize that she was rubbing her clit as she was watching from her hiding spot. The third woman was now kneeling over the other two and *** feeding them the rubber dick. Clothes started coming off and the women were now going ***istic, sucking on breasts and licking each other's juices. The Asian woman, now equipped with the phallus, was mounting a gorgeous woman with freckles relentlessly as the other woman watched and waited her turn. Watching a scene that Ranger Debbie wanted to take a part in desperately was bringing her close to climax. She starts jamming her fingers into her pussy and does not hear Ranger Danger creeping behind her with his paddle in hand. Ranger Danger snuck up behind Ranger Debbie and put his hand around her throat as he put his face to her ear just as she was about to go over the edge. He smacks her on the ass with the paddle as he growls in her ear, “Very good fawn. You found the show. Let's go”.