Trust and safety

Fa****

Posted
What can I do to better trust the people I am engaging with? As well as build trust and a feeling of safety with others?

Does anyone have any pointers? I've made some mistakes in the past and I broke someones trust in me.

I've also trusted a few partners in the past and ended up feeling betrayed in the end. (I had an std scare, thankfully I was negative. The other one could have cost me my job). So I get kind of anxious with people I don't know well.
Posted
A good convo for a few days . Pick the brains , learn them and have them learn you . Once you get the trust don’t fuck up lol 😂
Posted
Don’t hook up with just anybody throwing pussy / dick your way
Posted
*** work result and you’ll find you don’t run into the crazy ones that you’ll fuck for a few days and then wonder if you got something g
Posted
Easy pussy isn’t good pussy , plus look for someone that into your kinks too . It’s more than just fucking . Anyone can do that
Posted
Trust is built over time you need to find your way to feel comfortable around a partner or in a situation, to me is a matter is selfconfidence too if I don't feel at ease I will struggle to trust.
Posted

Trust is one that is difficult to measure.  Generally speaking having conversations with folk over time and looking at actions, not words.

It's difficult to put a timeline on when you will feel trust - but remember also this is a two-way thing.  

Posted
Take time to get to know a potential partner in all ways not just a sexual way. Don’t treat person as disposable. Keep your word and be truthful. Show person by your actions that you are responsible and safe to play with.
Posted
Trust is a tough one. After talking to people I’ve learned that thinking you’re engaging in a polyamorous relationship but in reality you’re being lied to and just helping someone cheat on their partner is way more common than youd think, that kinda fucked me up for a little, used to be a lot more trusting before that. Beyond that now I think about it in “how much do i need to trust you” terms, based on whatever you set up with someone initially. If in doubt use protection