Femdom Lesson: push slave limit.

M_****

Posted
I prepared everything, bed, candles, oils and creams, I prepared also some fresh fruits in a bowl. Everything was ready and perfect for her massage and I was waiting on my knees, completely naked, as she ordered.
My Mistress entered into the room and says “Good work dog, today I have a little surprise for you”.
I’ve learned that “surprise” is almost never something good for me and my mind start to thinking about what it could be while I answered “Good morning to you my Mistress, everything is ready and I’m so grateful you have a surprise just for me”
“You won’t be that grateful by the end of our massage, my little dog.” She lay on the bed and said “bring me the bowl with the fresh fruit, after that I want you to lay down on the bottom of the bed with your face ready to have my feet on it”. I immediately did what she asked for and her feet start to move on my face and on my mouth, at that point she spoke “put your tongue out slave and keep your mouth open, moreover I want you to raise your legs and your ass and start to touch your slutty butthole with the oil, make it well lubrificate and relaxed”.
I did everything, I felt so humiliated and submitted towards her power and, notwithstanding her feet on my face, I try to say “Yes Mistress, I’m doing everything you asked”
When she finished her fruits she push away my face from her feet and said “Now come here my slave, come closer on all four”. I obeyed “Here I’m my Mistress”. She caressed my head “you’re a good slave, now turn around and bend over. Let me see how slutty you’re”. I turned my self on doggy style and I try to push out my ass and my butthole as much as I can, I know how she appreciate when I’m so *** in front of her.
“Oh look at this slutty butthole” she said while caressed my ass and spanked me a little “My little slut, because of what happened last time during our edging session I decided that you need an harder training, this is not a punishment, this is a way I will make you a better slave”
“Thank you my Mistress, thank you so much”
While she pushed her big plug into my stretched asshole she said “thank you for what slave?”
“Thank you for make me a better slave” I answered as my dick became incredibly rock hard, I love so much how my Mistress is able to make me feel completely in her power, scared and safe at the same time.
“Cute dog, very good. Look at your dick, you seem to appreciate. Now I want you to give me my massage with the plug stick in your ass and don’t even dare to touch my body with your pathetic erected dick or you will regret it so much, trust me” and while she ended to speak she turn on her bed with her ass up.
I know that she wasn’t joking and that if I would have touched her it will be the end for me so I started to massage her back being very careful to not stimulating my dick with the contact of her body and replied “Yes my Mistress, I will be extremely careful, I don’t want to disappoint you anymore”. The massage go on and she humiliated me multiple times by saying that I’m better doing massage with a butt plug in my asshole. The ***s, the plug pressing on my prostate, her perfect body under my hands everything were push me over my limits, I was completely excited, my dick was wet without anyone ever touched it I can feel it pulsing and feel my balls filled more and more. After half an hour of massage she said “very good my slave, very good, now I want you to fuck my feet with your pathetic dick until you’re so much close to cum, at that point you have to stop”
I immediately did as she said, I can’t wait for anything better, I knew that at the end I would had feel worst, but the desire to stimulate my dick was so high that I start fucking that feet like there is nothing else better in the whole universe. In less than 1 minute I was so close to cum “Mistress I’m already so close to cum, oh my god”. She started laughing “Ahaha you’re such a pervert slut my dog, stop it immediately” and as I obeyed she gave me a little kick to my balls, making me moaning.
“Ok little slut, now lay down, I guess that the funniest part starts now”….
Posted
Can’t wait to hear what happens next!!