Chastity Question

Posted
So I am curious as to how ***ful chastity and urethral sounding is and how to do it properly. My friend gifted me a chastity cage with a catheder tube and I am too afraid to do it but I’ve been wanting to try it because it turns me on watching others do it. Is there a specific lube I need to get?
Posted
id suggest you watch a few videos on it, and read as much as you can about how to do it. before you start anything read, watch and understand.
Posted
You definitely shouldn't use a sounding cage as your first cage ever. Baby steps at first. Sorry if I'm misunderstanding and it isn't your first cage. You can find sterile surgical lube online (amazon) just do a search for it
Posted
My advice to you would be not to use the urethral tube - there's no end of possible damage you can do, including damaging nerve endings, your prostate and even your bladder if you get it wrong - it may seem exciting and for those experienced it can be, but it's still a calculated risk.
I made the mistake of trying one a couple of years ago, mercifully didn't do any lasting damage but it gave me some scares the effects of which still have an impact now.
Posted
Urethra sounding feels great to me