Boots part 3 [ftm, tickle ***, pig sub, bdsm]

Fa****

Posted
Boots Pt 3

When we last left our horny heroes:
Max, the tiny terror ftm bombshell, had been bound to the bed with no chance of escape. While the Towering Adam had begun to show his more kinky nature as he pulled a bag full of toys off his sex dungeon's wall. Off to the side the fallen football star PG13 aka Pat was still recovering from his nearly 6 hour anal vibrator edge session. The poor 420lb piggy sub straining against his cock cage hoping Adam hadn't forgotten his promise of letting him cum after months of failed orgasms. Will these kink cadets cum this time?
Tune in and find out on Boots!
---------------
Character recap:
Max [Puss in Boots]: 5'4" tall, lean twink-like body build, bright green eyes, short curly black hair, slightly hairy with peach fuzz on their pits chest and down their torso to their man cave. They have tiny feet.

Adam [Bigfoot]: 6'8" tall, farmer build--lean but muscled, brown eyes, dark blonde hair buzzed. Somewhat hairy, he's like a giant otter. He had Size 22 feet, 9inch soda can thick uncut dick, and hands the size of catcher's mitts.

Pat [PG13]: 6' tall, 420lbs, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Double D man boobs and a gut that hangs down past his balls. He has a 3 inch dick that Adam keeps locked up in a cock cage. Pat has wide size 13 feet.
------------------------------

[PG13]
Pat was sore. His hole--property of Adam-- ached from the hours of stimulation it endured while he was strapped to "the bench". Adam had recently discovered edging and decided to test out his new fetish on his chubby sub. Pat had enjoyed the sensations of being brought close to the edge but never crossing over. He thought it only fair. He now knew how all the girls he had disappointed and left unsatisfied back in his jock days felt. Pat knew his place. Little dicked bottoms like him were meant to serve cock gods like Adam. Pat's cocklet throbbed at the thought. All the harder under the folds of fat hiding his privates from view.

"Pat!" Barked Adam.

Instantly all of Pat's attention was on Adam. He was towering over Max with a long white feather in his hand--slightly tickling Max's clit-dick. Max wiggled on the bed, bucking to get away from the feather.

"Yes Sir?" Pat panted. Adam reach into his toy bag and pulled out a pink vibrator. He handed it to Pat, along with a bottle of lube.

"I want you to stimulate Max in the ways you were stimulated before I released you. If you can make Max cum, you get to cum. Understand?" Adam commanded and Pat smiled. Max, on the bed, still struggled to get away from the feather.

"Yes, sir" Pat said. Smiling down at Max as he poured lube all over the vibrator.

[Big Foot]

Adam was horny as fuck. So much so he could feel a stream of precum running down his cock. Not only did he have Pat, who he had been grooming into his perfect sub slave, but Max as well. He and Max had some catching up to do. Adam nodded to Pat and he waddled off to the end of the bed to prep. Adam himself slid into bed with Max, their faces parallel, Adam sliding an arm behind their head, their bodies pressed together.

"Adam? When did, how did...." Max began to ask, but was silenced by a kiss from Adam.

"Did you know how much you messed me up in that tent that night?" Adam whispered in Max's ear, Max stiffening as Adam dragged the feather up Max's abs.

"I was a confused boy, questioning their sexuality. Hating my 'too big' of a body because everyone was scared of how much I would 'hurt them' or 'crush them'" Adam danced the feather lightly around Max's navel.

"I had a crush on this girl, my best friend, a tomboy and I didn't know how to tell her. I was actually mulling it over in my mind when they snuck into my tent." Adam sighed, Max locked their green eyes on him, and Adam laid the feather down on Max's belly. He took Max's face in one hand and pulled them in for a deep kiss.

"You took my V-card and a gut full of cum, and grew into a handsome young man. The first to ever take me without ***, made me feel small and *** despite being a fraction of my size. And it was the hottest thing I could have ever imagined. I craved more. I did countless kinky, fetishy things to date, and it's all thanks to that feeling you awakened in me Max."

Adam smiled, "I am the kinky monster. You made me," and then sucked Max's whole moob into his mouth.

[Puss in boots]

Max's nipple was beyond sensitive. As Adam's tongue licked back and forth across its tender surface, Max could feel a tingle build up in their groin. Their body ached, straining against the restraints. The feather on their abs, though not in use, tickled as it slid across their body.
Too much was going on! Their nipple, Adam's body pressing into their side, Adam's massive hand cupping the other side of their chest, Adam's dick--hot as lava--resting on their skin. Too much, too much!
And then Max felt a cool gooey liquid drizzle down onto their crotch...

[PG13]

Pat's penis was aching, straining hard against the bars of it's too small cock cage. Watching Adam gobble one of Max's nipples was beyond hot to him. He could watch this for hours. But he had a job to do. Pat took the vibrator in his meaty hand and set it to its highest setting. The toy filled the air with a buzz that sounded like a barrel full of angry wasps. Taking the toy, Pat positioned himself between Max's legs. Lube dripped down from a small bush of curly pubes. A thick pink nub stuck out like a horn. Below, a cave of wonders was glistening, and aways further was a tight little ass hole--that described Max pretty well. They had tended to be an ass back in high school, always telling Pat to 'eat them' or 'suck their dick', never respecting Pat's jock status.

As if they could hear his thoughts Max looked down at Pat hovering over their junk. They locked eyes, Max looked a bit worried, but Pat only smiled.
He brought his mouth close to Max's mancave and breathed out, "As you wish."

Pat pressed the vibrator to Max's mancave while he sucked on their fat clit-dick. The moan that came from Max made Pat's dicklet leak.

Pat was excited, he'd treat Max's clit-dick like his own. It had been months since he had been free, the built up pressure was ***. So, Pat would pleasure himself through Max, his dicklet throbbing in sync with Max's.

[Puss in Boots]

Max was pretty sure their brain was melting--stimulation overload. They were trapped. Strapped to a bed, spread eagle, and being devoured. Adam was sucking Max's nipple so hard they ***ed milk would come out soon. While squeezing the other so hard Max might go down a cup size. Their body was hot, Adam's body was a furnace, and Pat had turned Max's crotch into a Hot Pocket. The super chub's beefy tongue slithered into Max's crotch like a tentacle, licking the life out of them while searching for more.

Butterflies bubbled up in Max's guts, they transitioned from fluttering to flaming as a pressure built up in Max. They were going to explode. Their body tensed up. Their mancave was a lake of lava. They gasped for breath, about to break when Adam barked "Stop!"

The room was still, everyone was panting, and Max flopped back onto the bed like a puppet with their strings cut.

Adam sat up and grabbed the feather. He signaled to Pat, who nodded and grabbed something from under the bed. Max, panting, craned their neck to see what was going on only for Adam to cover their eyes. He pinned Max back down to the bed with a deep kiss. Then something plastic entered Max. Before they could even gasp, a thick warm liquid was injected into their mancave. Instantly an intense tingling spread throughout their groin.

(Lube? Pleasure lube?!) There was a ton of it, Max could feel it leaking out as well as Pat gently fingering their entrance. Max squirmed.

The feather brushed Max's clit, it throbbed hard.
"Max, doesn't this feel like that night. You naked, stuffed full of fluids, on the edge of and orgasm?" Adam asked as the feather lightly danced around the rim of Max's clit dick. Max could only nod--too much tingling, too many butterflies.

"You ran before I could do anything, that was mean Max. You stole my load. I feel like you owe me yours!"

Adam positioned himself at the end of the bed.

"PIG! Eat my ass!" Adam barked as he laid over the bed and placed his face in front of Max's glistening holes.

Pat squealed with glee, "Yes sir," dropped to his knees and slammed his tongue deep into Adam's ass. Adam let out a moan. Max’s loins on the other hand were on fire. Their boy hole juices were inside Adam. The look on Adam's face as their ass was getting licked made Max blush hard.
(I HAVE TO TELL HIM, I got to tell him, I need to tell him) Max struggled for breath as the feather tickled the shit out of their clit.

"Adam, please stop! Stooop- I need- I need to tell you...." a surge went through Max. Adam stopped and looked up at Max--he still bounced his ass off Pat's face though.

Max gasped. "The reason I ran that night wasn't because you came in me. I… I thought it was hot. When I got back to my tent I laid back and watched it all ooze out of me. I jacked off hard while it did. I ran because I wanted to make you MY bitch but...I… well....." Max looked down at their clit. Adam lunged forward and gobbled it, his tongue slithering over every inch of it. Max gasped, then screamed as their arm pits were tickled. They thrashed about desperate and breathless, trying to run from the fingers slithering in their pits. Max strained against the restraints, limbs sore, lungs aching from laughter. Then fingers raced across their belly.

SCHLAWP!! Max body did a violent spasm. All the lube in their hole shot out and splattered all over Adam's face…a climax.

Max crashed to the bed limp. Their legs quaking, their crotch twitching, while they gasped for air.

Max was seeing stars when they felt Adam's heavy body slither up until he was at their chest. He rubbed off the lube on to their chest, then made his way up their face. Adam kissed Max, on the lips. Max felt something hard, large, and lava like push into them. As far as it could go, Max swore it was in their stomach.

"Good boy" Adam whispered in Max's ear, and then filled them with cream.

Max's final thought as every feeling and emotion rushed over them was all but one word…

“Mine”
To be continued