"Boots: Adam's issue with Apples" [submission, stocks, cum, pov, switch]

Fa****

Posted

“Boots: Adam's issue with Apples”

Adam explores his subside at a local kink club. [For those who have read Boots 1-3, this story takes place about 6 months after Boots 1]

Characters so far:

Max [Puss in Boots]: 5'4" tall, lean twink-like body build, bright green eyes, short curly black hair, slightly hairy with peach fuzz on their pits chest and down their torso to their man cave. They have tiny feet.

Adam [Bigfoot]: 6'8" tall, farmer build--lean but muscled, brown eyes, dark blonde hair buzzed. Somewhat hairy, he's like a giant otter. He had Size 22 feet, 9inch soda can thick uncut dick, and hands the size of catcher's mitts.

Pat [PG13]: 6' tall, 420lbs, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Double D man boobs and a gut that hangs down past his balls. He has a 3 inch dick that Adam keeps locked up in a cock cage. Pat has wide size 13 feet.
=============================

They tricked me!! That fat fuck And that “I'ma real boy” Pinocchio ass lying twink tricked Me!!! I strain against my restraints, biting deeper into the apple that Max put in my mouth to shut me up--tart sweet juices drip down my throat as my teeth sink in. My hands, feet, ass and dick are all together exposed at the end of the bed. While The rest of me lays on my belly on the other side of a thick wooden vice. I think this thing is a modified version of the stocks where they used to lock people in for crimes and ***?

To be blunt, I'm naked and afraid of what these three sex fiends have in store for me. My muscles strain again against the padded holes of the bondage device, but no dice, I can't get free.

Some one licks the sole of my Sweaty foot, running their tongue up my size 22 foot from toes to the heel. That Tickles!! My foot feels warm and wet as the bumpy tongue slithers up my skin.

Another kisses the underside of my dick. I can feel some of my precum leave on their lips. Then i feel a kiss on my butt hole. I go still a bit at the new sensation and the jolt that travels up my spine.

A large meaty hand, foreign, lands on my back. Thick fingers drum on my lats and then something drops Into my feild of view. PG13's cock cage?!

The three circle around and face me. PG13 Is naked, his gurthy belly Is covered in what looks like baby oil and he smells like cherries. His Massive moobs glisten as they jiggle. My piggie looks at me with hunger in his eyes.

Max looks mad twinkish in a baby blue harness. Their green eyes look mischievous. They wink at me and point down. My eyes follow their happy trail down to their mancave. But in its place I find a strap on…..not just any strap on but one shaped in my dicks likeness.
“You like?” Max purs as they stroke “their” dick. “ you've pounded me so many times with yours I kinda got attached. Now I can return the favor.” I go diamond hard at hearing this, precum squirts out of me in a thick rope so hard I can hear It splatter on the far wall.

Max and PG13 are unphased–I do weird shit all the time, they both call me “mythical beast” in bed. But the man I don't recognize grins like he just caught himself a Leprechaun. He's a big built guy–smaller than PG13 but “bearish”--I like his belly. He wears some black boxer briefs, with his hair dyed blue and spiked. When he smiles his cheeks dimple. But it's his hands that catch my attention. They are large with fingers fat and thick like sausages….this dude has DICKFINGERS!!!!!!!!

“WOOOOW this is amazing, He is amazing, you boys weren't lying when you said you had a mythical beast on your hands” booms Dickfingers as he pets me on the head. He talks like He is on a Broadway stage. (I never noticed…..but I like being petted).

Max grins, “So does that mean you are willing to train us on how to handle our horny boy Adam, Big G?” –their lips are wet and glossy. Dickfingers or “Big G” draws close to my ear and growls. I feel butterflies in my guts.

“Oh certainly,” Big G smiles, “I will ‘show you the ropes’ as they say.” He then returns to my ear whispering, “I welcome you Adam to my Kink Club, it's called Giggles–something we all will be hearing from you very soon.” (I gulp, and bite a bit harder into the apple.)

“Fuck!” PG13 oinks while grabbing at his dicklet. “Guys I want him, he's had me locked up for months, my balls are killing me, let me at him.” He nears the edge of the bed and starts groping my back muscles–his hands sticky with precum.

Big G claps and grins. Max walks over and climbs on my back, their strap on digging into my spine. PG13 plops his girth in front of my face. His nub is rock hard and leaking–he smells of sweat and semen. Meaty Hands grab me by the hair, and PG13 humps closer. His dick lands on my lips and he ***ts my upper lip with his precum and my nose is flooded with the scent of freshly cut grass. He then rolls away.

PG13 leaves my line of sight, but I soon feel his big hand on my butt cheek. Then I see Big G walk behind me with an electric toothbrush In hand?

And then……the *** began.

From my back, Max reaches around my arm and finds one of my hairy nipples and begins to fondle it. They nip at my ear. I twitch and squirm–a tingling sensation in my nips, dick, and balls all respond to their teasing.

From behind, fat meaty tongue licks at my hole. It knocks at my back door like a debt collector, before crowbarring its way inside me. I feel my body stiffening, my dick throbbing, as PG13'S tongue slithers inside me. Lapping at my insides, it feels warm and wet.

Then I hear a buzz and dick fingers curling around my right foot. I don't even have time To wonder what is going on before brush meets skin.

I feel like I'm being electrocuted. I bite down hard on the apple, tearing a chunk out of it as I thrash about. I managed to not *** and spit it out as laughter erupts from my throat. Max is bucked off my back as I thrash, but PG13 clamps down on my ass cheeks, rimming me all the harder–I swear his giraffe like tongue is only cms away from my gspot!!

I thrash and buck away from the brush but the stocks hold me in place. My muscles burn from straining to get free. I can't breath I'm laughing so hard. Tears stream out my eyes.

And then it stops. I drop to the bed gasping for air. My hole wet and sticky with PG13 tongue still Inside. Max holds my head for a second and kisses me, then lets me drop back to the bed.

“PG13, fuck the baby BigFoot" Max barks as then slink off the bed. I feel PG13 tongue pull out of me, which allows me to relax. Then I feel a tube slide inside me. Warm liquid–lube?-- begins to pour in and coat my insides. It's warm and thick. The tube is removed and my cheeks are spread apart. Then I feel a thick round mound slam against my hole. I feel fluffy fat flop ontop my back and butt–its warm, I feel cozy. Then thick hands grab my hips and pull me towards PG13 while he thrust forward. He's thick, my hole strains against his dicklet until theres a pop! I feel a girthy mushroom stretch my hole and I moan–I high pitched pant I didn't know I could make.

PG13 must have heard me because his dick throbs hard inside me. He then proceeds to fuck me. He might not be long enough to reach deep inside me but his thickness is a challenge. My ass feels stretched.

PG13 thrusts, my hole stretches, my dick throbs. I can feel a river of precum leaking out of my dick and onto the carpet below. PG13'S panting is gruff, his hands are sweaty. He gets one last thrust in and then I feel him shaking. He grips me hard and then I feel hot thick ropes shoot deep Inside me–damn near think he hit my stomach from the inside! More precum oozes out of me, I am steel hard right now.
PG13 pulls out of me, rolls me over, and licks my face. His moobs sagging onto my pecs as he looks at me with a shit-eating grin.

“I heard that moan Adam” I blush, and my insides are sticky and warm from him.

To be continued …….

=============================

Feel free to tell me what you think in the comments.