Praise Kink Education

Posted
Praise kinks open the mind and soul of new possibilities and efforts."

Background on my praise kink
Throughout my years as a submissive, I have learned different ways to submit to different types of partners. I have always found joy and pleasure in serving dominants and helping make their daily lives easier.

There is always one thing that makes my heart melt after every service is hearing, "Good Girl." In the bedroom, hearing more praise would make me melt quicker than an ice cream cone on a hot summer day.

Hearing such praises helped brought me closer to dominants in the past because it helped me boost my confidence in my ability as a submissive. I have always loved praise inside and outside of the bedroom.

The important of Praise for Submissives
As a submissive hearing these 2 words make me super happy and excited. It makes me want to work harder as a submissive to earn more praise.

Giving your submissive praise is a great way to remind them that they are doing a good job in pleasing you. It can make your submissive frown go upside down if after a busy day when they worked hard even on the simplest task, that you give them praise. It helps remind the submissive of their worth and their value to you. It also strengths the bond between the submissive and her/his dominant.

A praise kink also boosts a submissive confidence in her view of serving her dominant well. Praising your submissive on the beauty of his or her body is also important because we might not see our body as beautiful while our dominant does.

In the bedroom, it is equally exciting and sexually arousing to hear praise given by a submissives dominant. For example, for me as a submissive, I love being told what a good slutty cocksucker I am because it encourages me more to please a dominant more in the bedroom.

Dominants Need Praise Too!,
Do not forget dominants needs praise too! Being a dominant is very important title and job. Dominants sometimes are self conscious of their ability to top their submissive, so it's a good idea for submissive to remind their dominant that they are doing a great job. Praising your dominant can help your dominant have the confidence they need.

SFW Praise Kink IdeasTo Give Outside The Bedroom:
Good girl
Your body is beautiful
You do a great job taking care of me
Who's my beautiful girl?
I'm so proud of you
NSFW Praise Kink Ideas
Who is a good cumslut?
You take my cock so well
Cum again for me, your a good girl and you deserve it
Your so beautiful when you struggle for me
You look so precious when your needy
You're my good little slut
I love how wet you get for me
I love when you suck it that way
Posted
This 👏 is 👏 the 👏 way 👏
Posted
Yes!! Well said👏🏼👏🏼
Posted

Very well said. I find it interesting because words of affirmation is lowest on my list of love languages but one of my biggest turn ons as a submissive. 

MyNameDoesntFi
Posted
For submissives wishing to praise their dominant, aftercare is an ideal time for this. As someone with confidence and esteem issues. You'd be surprised how a few kind and carefully chosen words can alter how you feel. You can go from feeling ok, to having the confidence to take on the world.