Breakdown in % between men & women

Sp****

Posted
Until recently I thought of foot fetishists as strictly men gooing over female feet. No idea why it never occurred to me that it goes both ways. Have any of you come across any numbers or percentages on this fetish? Maybe personal observations? Do men or women oogle strictly the feet of the sex they have sex with or "feet are feet" anyone is fair footgame.
Posted

A study returned that 17% of men and 4% of women replied 'agree' or 'strongly agree' to having a fetish for feet.

However, it is not broken down, for example whether this is male or female feet

Posted

Foot fetish is a broad category. People have very different desires for types of feet, parts of the foot, whether they are clean, dirty, with shoes, socks, etc. I always assumed that people lean towards the feet of their preferred sex. I prefer women’s feet to men’s but I think that’s more due to size and appearance. If they’re cute enough and small enough to fit in my mouth, they’re going in. The sex of the person doesn’t matter. But I am more attracted to the person as a whole than just the feet. If the feet are cute, it’s icing, not the whole cake. Short answer: people are complex. Lol. 

Posted
I had this same question a while ago and never got it answered. I don’t have any interest in feet but I was just curious if there were women who fetishized feet.
Posted

For a slightly deeper dive now I'm back from work

So, I do personally know women who have a foot fetish i.e. worshipping feet (and also those where it is having theirs worshipped, but that's not the question - and also that there is a science reason why more would be 'into it' than realise) and, typically it's feet of the gender(s) they're attracted to - so one lady I can think of is a lesbian so only interested in women's feet, one I know is only men's and some is anyone's.

I also know some where the fetish isn't actually the feet it's something like the concept of sucking dirty/sweaty/male feet is humiliating.  Which then asks the question of is the fetish to do with the feet or with ***?

Getting any sort of figures is difficult for anything kink related for three reasons.   Reason one is very few is properly measured/researched, nobody has ever thought to grab 1000 women (or men) and have them kiss feet and then ask "did that turn you on?" 

The second issue is as Kitanya says above - that even saying 'foot fetish' is quite broad.

The third is.... and this is fairly sad.  Women are generally quieter about their fetishes for assorted reasons.  One of the kinda main problems is - well - men.  There was a thread elsewhere on another subject, where a woman mentioned a scenario where as soon as she mentioned a kink activity she loved, the guy she was talking to was immediately "would you do it with me?" and on that thread the amount of guys who were like "well you had someone willing, if you really loved it you'd have done it with them" and this kinda toxic behaviour does lead a lot of women to be quieter about their fetishes because of how entitled men can be.  There are also studies which have suggested that women feel more shame about their fetishes and sexual desires so are less likely to speak on them or act on them (though later studies suggest that gap is narrowing) 

So, for anything fetish related - we are somewhat far off getting a truer figure of female interests.

Posted
Well, I'll solve our statistics problem by going to Walmart and setting up a table at the entrance and start yelling 🕺📢🔊at every woman i see if she❤️ loves🤍👣 feet, toes,dirty feet only, etc.. is the attraction so strong and automatic it can be labeled a fetish? That ought to give us some proper numbers🤡 maybe I'll set up a rope🏗️ rigging platform 🏗️ for no reason.
Posted
1 hour ago, SpermzShooter said:

Well, I'll solve our statistics problem by going to Walmart and setting up a table at the entrance and start yelling 🕺📢🔊at every woman i see if she❤️ loves🤍👣 feet, t

hahah - I think this is part of the problem in the sense; can you imagine going into a supermarket and someone is like "Would you answer a few questions?" and it's like "OK, sure" and maybe it starts "what is your favourite cereal?" "Why do you shop here instead of our rival?", "Do you consider yourself to have any sexual fetishes?" the amount of people who'd then be a bit taken aback, whether they had fetishes or not, would be unreal

Does remind me a little bit of a UK gameshow from YEARS ago and as part of one of the segments they'd go out and ask ten members of the public an odd question or an odd task - and the contestants would have to guess how many answered or went through with it.  And consider a little you respond differently if a whole ass camera crew stops you in the street rather than a guy with a clipboard or a random person.   And I seem to recall they did one where they asked ten people to show them their feet - and I think it was 2 did it, both male. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I often wonder with this, we're led to believe it's a fairly male fetish, but what are the parameters for this fetish? For instance I've really enjoyed dating men with them, and found it surprising to hear other women grossed out at the thought.

It's had me wondering, does my enjoyment of my feet being worshipped make me also technically someone with a foot fetish?

I suppose it's meant to be other peoples feet... I'm certainly not grossed out by them?? hahaha maybe it's a fetish slowly coming to fruition.

Posted
As others have very well put, it’s a big field. My foot kink has lots of different sub-elements broken down within it for clarity and ease; the devil is in the detail and it’s the sub-kinks of a broader category which really gives you the information, as different people will be into different sub-classes.
Getting exact statistics would sadly be near impossible, but it does seem to be very male-heavy. Sucks for a sapphic transfem like me who has recently been getting into using my own as well as trying (and failing!) to find others I can explore my foot kinks with.

Also, the idea above of someone outside a supermarket with a foot kink survey is hilarious 😂