Subs talking to other subs… 😊

Posted
My first dom. She made me beg her to peg me when I was so scared of strap-ons.

I was just starting to discover myself, I had a foot fetish, I liked women's feet very much. First she approached me very warm and sincere, shook my hand and we chatted for about 10 minutes. Then she told me to kneel down and approach her toes. She handed her shoes to my nose and told me to smell them. For 5 minutes I sniffed her shoes and involuntarily I wanted to kiss them. I was looking into her eyes from time to time and it was obvious that she liked it very much. After 5 minutes of smelling her shoes, she ordered me to kiss them. After kissing her shoes for about 5 minutes, she ordered me to take off her shoes. I took off her shoes and then she ordered me to smell her white socks. I think she wanted me to know what her feet smelled like. She ordered me to take off her socks. I took off her socks and she ordered me to smell her feet with white nail polish. After 5 minutes of smelling her feet, she ordered me to kiss them and then lick them. I would rather lick her feet than eat orange peking duck. I worshipped her feet for about an hour. At the end of the hour she ordered me to take off everything I was wearing. She took a whip in her hand and put a collar around my neck. She got on top of me and used me like a horse. I was taking her wherever she wanted in the house. After 15 minutes she stopped. She got back on the couch and ordered me to fall at her feet. She whipped my ass while I kissed her feet. Then we finished the game. In the evening I texted her asking if she'd peg me tomorrow. :)
Posted
All of them have either been online or ***d me…. -_-
Posted
My Dom is a pleasure dom, and brat tamer in training. We have such a healthy, lovely relationship both in and out of our kink. He just recently collared me on our one year anniversary. I met him here. <3
Posted
23 hours ago, skyland said:
well he’s not mine and i just met him, but i’ll come back and give an update. cross your fingers guys

Happy for you both. Of nothing else, it means this app/site can work.

Posted
Mines a G**D*** magician. Im not an easy Sub, not an easy case. Ive never been happier, or wanted anything more. Been willing to give so much. Yeah *dazed*
Posted
August 22, TimberTara said:
Anybody know where you can meet people and attend bars of parties in Denver

There is an events section of the app.

Mind you, that does not mean there will be events in any sort of practical distance to you. (I live in metro Boston, and have that problem.)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was looking for a dom when I started but found a Mentor instead. it was the best thing I did and I got lucky as we chatted early in my journey. It's a much better relationship as he was perfect. He puts my kinks above his and I get the best out of it as it's more focused on me.

Posted
I was extremely lucky enough to have a mentor at start of my journey. An experienced sub to help me navigate the emotional rollercoaster, despite being opposite types.
I would love to create a community of mentorship as think invaluable
Posted
On 9/14/2024 at 2:39 AM, Redbottom*** said:

I was extremely lucky enough to have a mentor at start of my journey. An experienced sub to help me navigate the emotional rollercoaster, despite being opposite types.
I would love to create a community of mentorship as think invaluable

I started as a sub before I realised I was more dominant. I think it helps me understand my subs on a deeper level.