Boots: Adam's issue with Apples 2 [Chub gainer, hairy, tickle, cum, sex toy, bdsm, pov, switch]

Fa****

Posted
Boots: Adam's issue with Apples 2:

PG13 just unloaded months worth of jizz into Adam, what will happen next?

Characters

Max [Puss in Boots]: 5'4" tall FTM, lean twink-like body build, bright green eyes, short curly black hair, slightly hairy with peach fuzz on their pits chest and down their torso to their man cave. They have tiny feet.

Adam [Bigfoot]: 6'8" tall, farmer build--lean but muscled, brown eyes, dark blonde hair buzzed. Somewhat hairy, he's like a giant otter. He had Size 22 feet, 9inch soda can thick uncut dick, and hands the size of catcher's mitts.

Pat [PG13]: 6' tall, 400lbs, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Double D man boobs and a gut that hangs down past his balls. He has a 3 inch dick that Adam keeps locked up in a cock cage. Pat has wide size 13 feet.

Big G: The owner of the kink club called Giggles. He's a large man with big hands and a twisted naughty grin. He has blue Spikey hair and talks As if he's on a Broadway stage. His piercing blue eyes feel like they can rummage around in your soul and find your naughty secrets.
=============================
Returning to where we left off:

PG13 pulls out of me, rolls me over, and licks my face. His moobs sagging onto my pecs as he looks at me with a shit-eating grin.

“I heard that moan Adam” I blush, and my insides are sticky and warm from him. My insides are all jumbled up, by that I mean my feelings. Ever since PG13….Pat confronted Me by the river all those years ago, showing me his little cock and worshiping my dick, I've dominated him. He in turn obeyed. I turned him from a football jock into A kinky gainer pig and he submitted without question–and that is super hot to me. But now my pig just fucked my hole and cam inside me, smothered me in his fat, and is looking at me full of lust right now–and I like it?!

Before I can reflect further, Pat leans down and kisses me on the lips–sliding his tongue over mine as he does. His lips are soft and his mouth is hot. Years together and I think this is the first time we've kissed? PG13 breaks the kiss off and drags me up the bed. Propping me up against His chest With my lower back resting on the bed. My hands, dick, balls, ass, and feet are still locked in the stockade, but I can see Max and Big G now.

From this position PG13'S moobs avalanche over my ears and smother them. His tits are sticky and smell sweet. I can't see very well, but I feel his thick hands grope my nipples. My nipples get hard from the attention. My hole puckering and oozing like a freshly glazed donut as PG13 runs His thick fingers through my chest hair and over my nipples.

Below I can feel small hands clasping mine. Tiny fingers dancing across my palms. Sharp finger nails lightly scraping my skin. Then I feel a little tongue lap at my dripping hole. Like a kitten lapping up milk. It tickles and I feel a tingle in the base of my balls.

“Sheesh Pat how many pineapples did you eat!?” asks Max, jizz dribbling down their lips as they pop up from behind the stocks. PG13 doesn't answer but a mischievous giggle gurgles up from his guts–the sound amplified in my ears due to the massive water melons my head is sandwiched between.

I feel a bottle Being pushed into me, and then a second later warm thick fluid squirts deep inside me. Max rises over the horizon with a wicked grin on their face.

“Revenge!!” They howl, and something massive slams against my hole. I feel like a castle that's gates just got hit with a battering ram. But my invader isn't pounding my gates. The evil minx is pressing harder and harder against my hole. Whimpers and moans escape my lips. Tension builds up at my taint, my body confused as to how and why my own dick is trying to penetrate us.

I'm tight, my holes straining, I'm biting my lip. Suddenly a thick hand brushes my hair back and kisses me on the forehead. I squint up at PG13, and he smiles down at me. I relax.

A SILICONE DRAGON SLIDES INTO MY CAVE OF WONDERS!! My hole stretches, I can feel it slithering past my prostate. Precum pours out of my dick as I moan like a anime girl in hentai. I feel impaled.

“That's my girl, breathe, breathe, just relax.” Max comes at me, with the same lines I said to them back in highschool. I blush furiously. I would spit out a comeback but It feels like the strap on is poking my lung. Then I hear a snicker, and a giggle. There's a click and two loud buzzing sounds. Big G comes into view wielding two electric toothbrushes.

He touches them to my belly button and I squeal. Tingles race over my body and my belly tries to escape. But I'm nailed in place by the strapon, the stocks, PG13's tits. I'm trapped!! The tickling sensation spreads all over my body! My toes twitch and curl. My hole puckers around the shaft of the massive strapon –like a catfish trying to gobble a telephone pole. My hairy abs ripple as if each fiber were trying to rip off and run for the hills.

I can only manage a cry for help in the form of coerced laughter. It echoes in PG13's tits. Tears run down my cheeks. My brain is drowning in stimulation. Then all of a sudden The toothbrushes stop. All is quiet, and I collapse on to the bed gasping. My abs ache, my ass is full to bursting, and I feel a warm liquid pooling at the end of the bed.

“ Dangit, this hairy fucker clogged my toothbrushes.” Big G groans as he tosses his *** sticks away. But the look on his face tells me I'm in for worse. Big G and PG13 exchange a look. Then I am lifted up a bit and rested up against some pillows. I feel the strapon inch out of me a little. Then PG13 straddles me, with his pumpkin ass all up in my face– his lil dicklet dangling between his legs. The same legs that are pinning my arms down.

I hear a click and then the freeing of my lower half, my dick slams against my abs hard with a girthy THWACK! I try to move my legs but PG13 grabs each by the knee and pulls them back. Exposing my stuffed hole more to Max, while my feet are *** in the air. Nervousness curls up in my guts. The tension in the room is high. Then I hear Big G growl.

“Get him!”
================to be continued
======≈=====================