Femdom Stories: Daily devotion (pt.2)

M_****

Posted
“Do you really think it will be, slave? Let’s make a game then, you will try to guess what I chose and I spank your ass 10 times every time you give a wrong answer. I warn you I will hit really hard.”
My heart leapt, she has so many things in her closet, I was scared to death, that agony could last for ever, but I answered “Yes Mistress, as you desire. Is it the flogger?”
A smile rise on her face “Oh I’m so sorry, wrong answer little puppy, come here over the knee and start to count”
I obeyed, as always, I moved on all four next to her and I climbed on her beautiful legs. “Stick your ass out my slave, you know how to do it” and as I executed her order she spanked my ass with so much strength that I had to shout a fast “Aah!” before I started to count “One”. She softly caressed my other buttcheeks and then, again, she hit my ass with all her strength “Two”. She kept hitting my ass “three”, “four”, “five”….”nine”. We just started and I can already felt her fingers printed on my butt cheeks “Do you think it would be easy, dog? Remember that this is a punishment, it won’t fucking be easy” and as she concluded her sentence she hit my ass again “Ten”.
She sweetly caressed my head and my face as she said “Be careful on what you choose my sweet slave, I won’t lower down the intensity” while she smiled at me.
“Yes Mistress I know…Is it the cane..?”
“Oooh poor puppy, you miss it again! Let’s restart”
“Oh my..” I couldn’t finished my exclamation that her firmly hand impacted so bad on my ass “One!” I shout out surprised. Her slaps continued insistently, again “two”, “three”, “four”, “five”….”nine”, “ten”. I felt my ass as it was burning, she knows damn well how to spank properly and she knows also how to make me resist as long as she wants. After the tenth hit, she caressed my ass so sweetly “You made me go mad yesterday, sweet slave, but you’re making me proud now. You know that I’m making it just for you, but I love to see you that way”
“I know Mistress, I’ll do everything to become a better man”
“Good boy, now is the moment again: choose”
I was shivering “is it the strap-on Mistress?”
“Oh yes! You did it my slave, well done! And now there is another funny part that I love, do you already understand it, right? Do you remember our little rule?”
“Oh my, yes Mistress I do” I can’t believe I have to take this choice now, my ass cheeks were already burning, I was so desperate, I didn’t know what to do and I hesitate for a second.
“Slave, it’s better for you to answer me”
“Yes Mistress I’m sorry, I’ll go for…”