What are cock piercings intended for?

Di****

Posted
What are all the different designs and purposes for cock piercings?
sardonicus87
Posted
Almost exclusively, for any of them, aesthetics... and that's it. None of them have any special purpose or do anything different from any of the others, but some will make more restrictions on sex acts that can be done than others.
Posted
My piercer explained to me that PAs are intended to assist in extra stimulation in anal for men. If the individual has enough length, the piercing can help add an extra sensation to stimulating the prostate.

The majority of the piercings depend on your partner for any added benefit. Everyone is different, right? If she’s got a tight hole, but an open cavern, you’re going to want something that either work to stimulate at the entrance on your strokes, or something that will help you touch the walls.

At the end of the day, I suggest getting with your piercer and asking them for their insights on the matter. Especially in regards to your specific anatomy.
Posted
Damn, I hoped I could reply to the comment.

How do you like the dermals? I have given some thought to it.
Posted
7 hours ago, PleezyouRippledD said:
I went step further 40 dermal

just to clarify; are you talking about beading?

and to the rest of the thread, theres a bunch of different piercings; i only remember the names of the PA and reverse PA (out the top) and jacobs ladder. but there are also ones horizontal across the head, and the frenulum, alternatively you can get your guiche pierced or your scrotum.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have my frenum pierced and it's fucking awesome. Makes it super sensitive