Question: Face Sitting

Posted
Trust us you won’t we love that shit lol
Posted

Any suggestions now just feel it feels good for you. That sounds great. 

Posted
49 minutes ago, east-hartford82942 said:
Try to follow his lead

I try to, he's super into it and loves to have his air supply gone from it. But when I say I'm nervous to bounce and hurt his nose, he says don't even worry about but that's not a good description lol

Posted
Try leaning more forward and bounce your clit in his tongue
Posted
Follow his lead he say what good and not I love doing this but I say somthing or explain it if I need to. It feel so good for ould tell her to keep going but she would want to stop cause she was giiioi ooon png to squirt . She was scared to do it. I love it. I l really like knowing I can get her off my my mouth. Trust him he let you know what he needs. She was waxed clean.
Posted
9 minutes ago, east-hartford82942 said:
Try leaning more forward and bounce your clit in his tongue

Totally fair. I've done that. But it comes to the variety of face sitting too. Like my full ass encompassing his face. There's nothing I can do. But everyone here is saying they couldn't care less, so maybe that's true lol

Posted
It’s true we don’t care lol but try spreading your cheeks to give his nose a lil more room and you still get satisfied
Posted
2 minutes ago, east-hartford82942 said:
It’s true we don’t care lol but try spreading your cheeks to give his nose a lil more room and you still get satisfied

Good idea! Could be a fun game that my hands are moved from spreading them anyways or not, and then I'd know. Although I'm starting to think I'm the only one overthinking about that and he probably doesnt care at all lol

Posted
It depends on cowgirl or reverse. Is he wanting just your pussy or ass or both. Cowgirl- rest your taint on his chin gently and that should give him range to tounge your pussy effectively. If both, the nose is a semi effective toy and as others have stated breath control errotic. Reverse- back onto his face until you vulva touches his lips. Typically he'll guide you from there. Again nose/ass semi effective toy. Also in reverse as you gyrate the checks will support and protect his nose to a point.
Posted

oh gosh; some of these comments are fucking abysmal. 

Posted

OK... so, here goes.

The nose (like a lot of the human body) is tougher than it looks - that's not to say concerns are invalid - to a degree this is also being aware of what you are wearing as long as making sure he is aware not to try to be a hero, that if something is uncomfortable or he has concerns to tap (have  him tap your leg if he wants you to stop) and that you can try different things.

Most soft materials for shorts are fine.  But if it's something like denim, or latex it can be a little less forgiving - and a more intense experience.

My assumption here based on your comments (wear shorts, have evil fun) is that he is into the smother and breath control element of face sitting.   It's generally speaking worth you researching the risks around breath play in general and again, remind him not to be a hero and to tap if things are too much or if he feels he will pass out.

If he says he WANTS to pass out; then I'm sorry, you shouldn't do this with him. The nose is the least of your worries here.

As you're building confidence, you can have him take a deep breath, then sit/smother - and almost count in your head for time, you rise up to let him get air.   If you are being cruel, you can sit back down before he has chance for another deep breath and this can be a real head rush - but of course, being aware you might have less time before letting him breathe again.

It may well be you can find a position where you can sit for extended periods AND he still be able to breathe, this can also be fun - but also, remember amongst all of this, it's probably not all that comfy for you so don't forget to move for your own comfort if nothing else.

FETMOD-TF
Posted
7 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

oh gosh; some of these comments are fucking abysmal. 

Agreed and as such I have done some house keeping on this thread and removed inappropriate and off topic comments.  

To all, please stay on topic otherwise comments will be removed and further warnings forthcoming.  Thank you 

Posted
Facesitting is awesome. It sounds like he is into it in a more submissive way? If so just use his face like a sex toy. Grind on his face try to make yourself cum that way if you can, make him stick his tongue out and grind on that, tell him to lick as fast/hard as he can, smother him until he needs air, make him lick all the way from your pussy and your ass or grind on him like that, if you are somewhere soft like a bed gently bounce on his face. Actually squatting on his face is also a good position if you can hold it for a short time. Play around with locations, he would love it if you just told him to lay down wherever in the house and mount his face. Be sure to spread your cheeks so his face can get right in there.
My domme sits on my face with her full weight and it seems to not be a problem actually. I guess it depends on the nose shape but mine has never been hurt that way.
Posted
This is something I would love to try having done to me. I tried to convince my last long term partner to do it but she was concerned she would suffocate me no matter how I tried to assure her she wouldn’t. I had a short term relationship a year ago and that partner did it out of the blue for a few seconds and it was soooo hot.

Sorry I don’t have any suggestions but if it turns you on, I say go for it. Perhaps work out a safe word/sound/action (like tapping three times or something) ahead of time in case there are any issues for your partner to be able to let you know.
Posted
3 hours ago, PussyPleaser690 said:
Facesitting is awesome. It sounds like he is into it in a more submissive way? If so just use his face like a sex toy. Grind on his face try to make yourself cum that way if you can, make him stick his tongue out and grind on that, tell him to lick as fast/hard as he can, smother him until he needs air, make him lick all the way from your pussy and your ass or grind on him like that, if you are somewhere soft like a bed gently bounce on his face. Actually squatting on his face is also a good position if you can hold it for a short time. Play around with locations, he would love it if you just told him to lay down wherever in the house and mount his face. Be sure to spread your cheeks so his face can get right in there.
My domme sits on my face with her full weight and it seems to not be a problem actually. I guess it depends on the nose shape but mine has never been hurt that way.

Wowww!!! This is sooo hottt!! 🌮👅😋🥰🥹😅

Posted
Thank you! @eyemblacksheep It's definitely more of the smother and breath control elements. He knows I'm not comfortable with the idea of him going too far or being a hero. So thankfully that isn't as much of a concern, but I want to also assure you that we have taps and that I also count in my head.

I like to be extra cautious. But I didn't think of certain materials being extra uncomfortable. I appreciate that so much! All of your response is so helpful.
Posted
Ask if he likes Urophagia
Posted
Probably my most favorite thing
Posted
I’m a curvy girl and I SIT alllll the way on their faces. Let them have full access to whatever it is they want to eat. I grind, and bounce how it feels good to me until I cum. I like being in reverse 69 position as it gives me more control. I can lean forward just a bit and give them a breath every 15-20 seconds. I also establish a safe tap before starting so they can let me know if they need a breath; although, the men I sit on love being smothered and never use it.
Posted
10 hours ago, VoodooPrincess222 said:
I’m a curvy girl and I SIT alllll the way on their faces. Let them have full access to whatever it is they want to eat. I grind, and bounce how it feels good to me until I cum. I like being in reverse 69 position as it gives me more control. I can lean forward just a bit and give them a breath every 15-20 seconds. I also establish a safe tap before starting so they can let me know if they need a breath; although, the men I sit on love being smothered and never use it.

Wow I wish that was me.

Posted
Personal experience in the matter you go to town they have hands to tap that ass and say o submit just my opinion