Short story 4: part1

Mi****

Posted
We agreed to go on a hiking trip with our friends this weekend. He was packing our snacks when I called his name. From the tone of my voice he knew he is in trouble. "Come here dog". It was a calm but an assertive tone. He figured what he did as soon as he saw the open shoe cabinet. "Take of these clothes you dirty dog. I want to see you naked like dogs are supposed to be". He said yes mistress as he started to undress the clothes he wore for going out. I took my time looking at his body. He has his cage on but no plug. "You need to always be stuffed to function well don't you". His head was down, he knew his punishment is going to start soon. He never neglects things in purpose as he hates to make me angry, but when it happens he can't help it to feel horny and his penis starts wanting to be hard but that's impossible with the cage on. "Go bring me your doggy toys, we ganna play before I go out." he went to the closet where we keep our play toys and got the bone gag, a butt plug tail, a collar, a leash and a dog bowl. And he handed them to me. I can see his *** penis dripping, he love pet play, but he knows this time it won't be fun. "good boy, now sit on all four and look at me." he did as he was ordered and looked at me with *** clear in his eyes. No way he is going out anymore.
"You know why you are being punished you dirty dog?" "yes my Goddess" "tell me" " I neglected cleaning you shoes." "good boy. See you are smart, you know what you are supposed to do, and what I am using you for. Now tell me how are you going to fix this problem" "I am going to start right a way cleaning them and I'll accepted any punishment from you my Godess cause I deserve it." " You are such a well trained dog, NOW STOP BARKING" I took the bone gog and shove it inside his mouth. He was trained to become a dog a true one once he has this bone gog between his teeth. He right away started drooling. His saliva reached the ground and he was so embarrassed about it. "Now ass up, show me that butthole, it needs to be stretched so you know your position." I inserted the plug tail. His balls where huge from the excitement. I squeezed them till he started moaning and drooling even more with the bone inside his mouth." Horny dog, enjoy the fun as long as it's lasting, now sit on your ass. And give me that beautiful neck" he felt the plug going deeper inside is butthole. He gave me his neck, I touched his face with my hand, he was having a hard time swallowing his saliva. I put the collar on him and fixed the leash on it. I tied the other end of the leash to the foot of a table near.
I checked if the leash was well fixed and went back to him. I grabbed him from his collar. Took off the bone gag. Looked into his eyes and said " you'll spend your morning here doing the first part of what said. You can't move from here even when you are done cleaning. When I come back I want to find the shoes sparkling. You have all you need in the last drawer. Use that well cause if not you'll be using your tongue and saliva which clearly you have no control over. You agree? You can talk dirty dog. " yes mistress, I am a filthy dog. I deserve more. I am so sorry." " good dog, now let me put the gag back, I don't want to hear your voice again. And start working". I put it back and he started getting the shoes out of the drawers.
I took the bag that he made ready for us and headed out to enjoy my time with my friends. Before leaving I looked at him and said "you have the bowl to pee in if you feel like peeing". He saw the sleek smile on my face and knew the second part of his punishment will start with that bowl...
Posted
Never knew I might be into this until now 🥹
Posted
13 hours ago, DirtyRon said:
Never knew I might be into this until now 🥹

Welcome to the puppies club 🤗

Posted
12 hours ago, MaximumPower said:
Woof woof

Ohhh good boy!

Craig1980
Posted
Hell, even I wanted to jump down onto my fours after reading this keep them coming and yes woof woof woof
Posted
1 hour ago, Craig1980 said:
Hell, even I wanted to jump down onto my fours after reading this keep them coming and yes woof woof woof

😂 Cute dog!